+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Vio-result is out check ur name

Vio-result is out check ur name

RESULT UPDATE

Dear Applicants,

We are pleased to release(Click here to View Result) the results of the aptitude test conducted in the following States:

1.Oyo 2.FCT 3.Benue 4.Kaduna

5.Edo 6.Enugu 7.Rivers 8.Lagos

The colors are used to differentiate individual performance and priority. We shall invite the candidatesin the following orders:

1.Leave Green

2.Light Green

3.Yellow

4.Red

You will however observe the efforts of this organization at improving Motor Vehicle Administration in Nigeria. We are very proud to say our involvement and relationship with the Nigeria Police Force attracted the Police Authority to the National Assembly Public hearing on the 28th March, 2012 on the suspended drivers’ licence and vehicle number plates issued by the Federal Road Safety Commission. In view of the Nigeria Police advertorial in the Punch Newspaper of Saturday 7th April 2012 we may have to exercise a little patience for us to properly integrate all arrangement at authenticating vehicles and drivers’ licence in line with the Police directive.

You will agree with us that the position of the Nigeria Police force as published in the Punch Newspaper has vindicated us. We have always maintained that the registration of vehicle and issuance of drivers’ licence are statutory responsibility of the Police and the State Motor Licensing Authorities/Vehicle Inspection Officers not the Federal Road Safety Commission.

With the awakening of the Nigeria Police Force to this very important responsibility to internal Security, it is expedient that we respect the authority and await the Police to give us direction on this exercise. We are working with the Nigeria Police and will contact individuals as soon as we receive Police clearance.

On behalf of the entire management and staff of VIO-DVLA, please accept our appreciation for your interest in working with us and congratulations.

PLEASE JOIN VIODVLA ON FACEBOOK FOR CHATING AND FURTHER INFORMATION

Hon OnamusiOnadeko (MHR 1999-2003)

National Project Coordinator/CEO

Re: Vio-result is out check ur name

Well this mean dat not all that go wt money are scamm oo let,my name is there too, im kind of confused last week when i asked one of their oga that what is going on ,he told me they are working on it when i tot is all over,kudos to you vio

Well this mean dat not all that go wt money are scamm oo let,my name is there too, im kind of confused last week when i asked one of their oga that what is going on ,he told me they are working on it when i tot is all over,kudos to you vio

Guy, bone that thing!

U don de regret abi. Hahahaha.

+ Reply