Manage Technical Training and all programmes co-ordination
· Oversee the Coordination of all program.
· Relate with all department for the smooth running of training Program.
· Ensure that course manual, presentation, multimedia aid is ready prior to training and also ensure that all training multimedia aid is returned back to the appropriate location.
· Liaising with the right department to be abreast of current training schedule, confirm approved programs and details.
· Source and maintain relationships with facilitators for professional and other programmes
· Curriculum review and development for all programmes
· Liaise and manage relationships with certification bodies
· Develop new programmes in line with industry requirement
· Source for facilitators for the certification and professional programmes
· Managing business relationships
· Develop new business opportunities
· Developing and managing business partnerships and strategic alliance
· Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
· Liaise with potential Customer regarding training and other engineering consulting needs and solutions
· Constantly review the company’s fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive
· Liaise with Government and regulatory agencies overseeing
· Prepare and submit weekly plans and reports of achievements
· Any other duty as may be assigned
· Minimum of B.SC/HND in Automation, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
· Must have some technical trainee manager experience
· Experience in Automation, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering with managerial skills
· Minimum of 10 years experience is required
· Must know how to identify skill gaps
· Must be able to source for vendors
· Good use of computer for surfing and browsing.
· Good knowledge of MS Office and time management skills.
· Good interpersonal skills with ability to effectively manage a team
· Integrity and transparent honesty.
· Be able to capture critical information from trainees and work towards improving negative feedback.
· Be able to plan and organize job task without leaving any task undone.
· Have flare for impacting knowledge technically and can be demonstrated practically
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected] on/before 20/01/2017 use the position as the subject title