SPGN - Our client, a Multinational Company, with high reputation in power generation seeks an accomplished successful individual, a team player, --who can fit in to the below profile for immediate employment
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Job Criteria and Required Skills:
- Technical and Industry Experience
- Minimum 5 years Power plant specific experience, including sales and / or project management, substantial expertise in all fields of power plant engineering, experience with contract management
- Experience in generation of proposals, project management of power plant projects; negotiating aptitude with external agencies and customers, consultants, consortium partners
- Focus On Customer Needs - Able to leverage network of customer contacts to attain customer specific information that will provide useful in making informed business decisions and increase understanding of customer needs.
- Account Planning - Is able to develop strategies to grow business, formulate marketing plans, and identify support needs and measure progress. Understands what strategies need to be put in place to strengthen customer relationships.
- Manage Customer Relationships - Manages customer interactions and relationships to maximize sales opportunities.
- Able to coach others to develop effective contact management habits. Consistently demonstrates ability to establish rapport, meet commitments, and develop effective working relationships with customers.
- Sales Negotiations - Able to identify negotiating tactics used by customers and how to manage them. Can recognize the balance of power within a negotiation and has the skills to alter that balance. Drives toward collaborative relationships (i.e. win/win relationships).
- Demonstrated success in driving results in Sales, Business Development or Product Management
- Understanding of industrial value chain and Demonstrated success in the development and execution of business strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to create sense of urgency and accountability
- Ability to resolve technical issues and at the same handle related sales presentations.
- Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training Required:
- BS degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
- Professional Engineer (PE) status.
- 8 + years’ experience in diesel/gas plant Power Generation
- Candidate should possess strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Accustomed to international work is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive Salary/incentives/working tools
- Traveling and exposure to new Technical concept and structure
- Project management and presentations
- Active team members and knowledge transfer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply