+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Vacancy Post for Graduate Trainee on Ebola Virus

Vacancy Post for Graduate Trainee on Ebola Virus

Vacancy for Graduate Trainee on Ebola Virus
    Ebola is a rare but deadly virus that causes bleeding inside and outside the body.
    As the virus spreads through the body, it damages the immune system and organs. Ultimately, it causes levels of blood-clotting cells to drop. This leads to severe, uncontrollable bleeding.
    In order to prevent this from happening and also to stop this dreadful disease from spreading and killing the citizens of Nigeria, that’s why our organization is set to stop the rampage and as well as use this medium to provide job for the unemployed citizens of our country.
    Interested candidate will have to undergo some training so to know what to educate people about.
    The salary is attractive due to the fact that the job is not that stressful and you will have time freedom for your self.
    Interested candidate should forward their Cv and Application to our email. You only have two weeks for submission and started from today.
    The heading of your application will be “APPLICATION FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE ON EBOLA VIRUS”.
    Only the short listed candidate will be contacted through their mails. Thanks

Re: Vacancy Post for Graduate Trainee on Ebola Virus

Saint Nicholas Parish,
    P.O. Box 6188,
    Trikania,
    Kaduna South,
    Kaduna State,
    22nd August, 2014
    APPLICATION FOR THE VACANCY POST FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE ON EBOLA VIRUS
    I humbly apply for employment as a “Graduate Trainee on Ebola Virus”. I am a young, healthy and resourceful man; I graduated with a First Class Honours Sociology BSc. Degree from Kaduna State University, Kaduna State, Nigeria in 2014. Attached with this application is my curriculum vitae. Thanks as I anticipate my application will be considered. I promise to be hardworking and dedicated to my duties if I am employed.
    Yours faithfully,

George O. Aijehi

CURRICULUM VITAE

Saint Nicholas Parish,Trikania,
    P.O. Box 6188 Kaduna South,
    Kaduna State
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone No: 08095757516, 08028462238

AIJEHI GEORGE O.
    PERSONAL DATA
    Date of Birth: 12th September, 1982
    Sex: Male
    State of Origin: Edo Nationality: Nigerian
    Objective: To uphold the values of service and integrity of any organization I find myself.
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.gif[/IMG]
    EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND WITH DATE:

Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Kaduna State. 2014
    Christ Comprehensive College, Kakuri, Kaduna, Kaduna State. 2008
    Army Children’s School, Kakuri, Kaduna, Kaduna State. 1994 [IMG]file:///C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image002.gif[/IMG]
    QUALIFICATION OBTAINED WITH DATES: First Class Honors B.Sc Sociology Degree 2014
    Senior Secondary School Certificate: 2008
    Primary School Leaving Certificate 1994
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image003.gif[/IMG]

WORK EXPERIENCE
    C & C Construction Company (Electrical Department) 1997 – 1999
    Trust Hospital, Trikania, Kaduna (Secretary to CMD) 2009 – 2010
    Creative Media Centre For Development, (NGO), Asokoro, Abuja 2011 – till date
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.gif[/IMG]

SKILLS:
    Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
    Self-Motivated, Organized, Dynamic and Resourceful, Able to work with Little Supervision, Computer Literate, Team Player with Strong Ethics.
    LANGUAGES SPOKEN [IMG]file:///C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image004.gif[/IMG]Fluent in English, Esan and Hausa Languages. REFEREES
    1. Dr. James Godswill
    Head of Department Department of Sociology Kaduna State University [email protected]
    08037030868 2. Dr. Hauwa Yusuf Department of Sociology Kaduna State University [email protected] 08034466588
    3. Rev Fr. (Dr.) Francis Dauda Nni Catholic Arch Diocese of Kaduna 08072138424 4. Dr. Donald Aijehi National Hospital
    Central District (Phase II)
    Abuja
    5. Jonah Akufai
    Director
    Creative Media Centre For Development, (NGO),
    C/o APYIN National secretariat
    No. 1B Udoma Street
    Asokoro
    Abuja
    [email protected]

Re: Vacancy Post for Graduate Trainee on Ebola Virus

Saint Nicholas Parish,
    P.O. Box 6188,
    Trikania,
    Kaduna South,
    Kaduna State,
    22nd August, 2014
    APPLICATION FOR THE VACANCY POST FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE ON EBOLA VIRUS
    I humbly apply for employment as a “Graduate Trainee on Ebola Virus”. I am a young, healthy and resourceful man; I graduated with a First Class Honours Sociology BSc. Degree from Kaduna State University, Kaduna State, Nigeria in 2014. Attached with this application is my curriculum vitae. Thanks as I anticipate my application will be considered. I promise to be hardworking and dedicated to my duties if I am employed.
    Yours faithfully,

George O. Aijehi

CURRICULUM VITAE

Saint Nicholas Parish,Trikania,
    P.O. Box 6188 Kaduna South,
    Kaduna State
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone No: 08095757516, 08028462238

AIJEHI GEORGE O.
    PERSONAL DATA
    Date of Birth: 12th September, 1982
    Sex: Male
    State of Origin: Edo Nationality: Nigerian
    Objective: To uphold the values of service and integrity of any organization I find myself.
    EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND WITH DATE:

Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Kaduna State. 2014
    Christ Comprehensive College, Kakuri, Kaduna, Kaduna State. 2008
    Army Children’s School, Kakuri, Kaduna, Kaduna State. 1994 [IMG]file:///C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image002.gif[/IMG]
    QUALIFICATION OBTAINED WITH DATES: First Class Honors B.Sc Sociology Degree 2014
    Senior Secondary School Certificate: 2008
    Primary School Leaving Certificate 1994
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image003.gif[/IMG]

WORK EXPERIENCE
    C & C Construction Company (Electrical Department) 1997 – 1999
    Trust Hospital, Trikania, Kaduna (Secretary to CMD) 2009 – 2010
    Creative Media Centre For Development, (NGO), Asokoro, Abuja 2011 – till date

SKILLS:
    Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
    Self-Motivated, Organized, Dynamic and Resourceful, Able to work with Little Supervision, Computer Literate, Team Player with Strong Ethics.
    LANGUAGES SPOKEN [IMG]file:///C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image004.gif[/IMG]Fluent in English, Esan and Hausa Languages. REFEREES
    1. Dr. James Godswill
    Head of Department Department of Sociology Kaduna State University [email protected]
    08037030868 2. Dr. Hauwa Yusuf Department of Sociology Kaduna State University [email protected] 08034466588
    3. Rev Fr. (Dr.) Francis Dauda Nni Catholic Arch Diocese of Kaduna 08072138424 4. Dr. Donald Aijehi National Hospital
    Central District (Phase II)
    Abuja
    5. Jonah Akufai
    Director
    Creative Media Centre For Development, (NGO),
    C/o APYIN National secretariat
    No. 1B Udoma Street
    Asokoro
    Abuja
    [email protected]

+ Reply