Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
Job Title: Mech Static, Marine, Lifting Equipment Enginee in Nigeria
- Assist leader (Head of Mechanical static, marine & lifting Equipment) for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation
- filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in
- own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follows-up the technical problems raised, follows-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes.
- Follows-up the day to day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them the assistance and support as needed.
- ays regular visits to the offshore site and participates to the jobs as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts as the case may be, as required during major
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of theses resources
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Engineer University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Degree as Chief Engineer or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Marine, Hydraulic, Lifting equipment and, various mechanical Static equipment.
- Experience: 5 years as Chief Engineer on board vessel or as Mechanical Engineer in operational functions in Oil & Gas Industry
21st December, 2016