Job Title: Business Development Manager
Ref: ES 179
- The Business Development Manager will provide valuable insights and lead initiatives that would support the achievement of strategic goals.
- More importantly, the Business Development Manageger will contribute to the attainment of overall client satisfaction, profitable revenue growth and a high-performing team environment.
- The search is for a result-oriented profesional who holds a Masters degree or its equivalent in Business Management or Finance and a Bsc. Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with 7 or 10years related experience.
- The position exists to identify, develop and exploit marketing and sales opportunities.
- It will execute annual business plans for assigned accounts and provide active support for clients in meeting their needs.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application and CV (maximum 4 pages) in word or PDF using their surname and other names (eg: SAMUEL John Kola) as the file name and quoting the appropriate reference number as the subject of their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this publication.
Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.