Job Title: Third Party Risk Manager
Location: Victoria Island
- Contributes to the third party risk management strategy and overall achievement of functional objectives as a member of the SCM team in country.
- Support the Third Party Risk Management Programme (TPRM) to effectively manage third party risk (including intra-group arrangements) in accordance with internal policy and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, publish and present reports of third party risk oversight activities to key stakeholders and relevant risk committees.
- Support internal/external audit and associated regulatory audit as directed.
- Identify issues and root cause including oversight/facilitations of third party risk mitigation actions.
- Provide second line of defence oversight of third party risks, validating and/or escalating, as appropriate, third party risks in alignment with the Board approved risk appetite.
- Ensure the respective contract owners are monitoring, reviewing and mitigating risk associated with the third parties in accordance with the TPRM framework, which includes outsourcing framework.
- Support the implementation of TPRM and processes in alignment with regulatory requirements.
- Monitor regulatory changes impacting third party management and ensure TPRM framework and related policies are aligned to regulatory requirements.
- Promote and deliver continuous training and awareness to business on third party risk management.
- Ensure that all third party relationships are captured in a centralised inventory in a timely manner.
- Ensure and assess compliance to TPRM framework and adherence to related policies, including information security requirements.
- Partner with third party management stakeholders (including but not limited to Outsourcing Owners, Contract Managers, Information Security Officers, SCM Category Managers, Business Continuity Manager, etc) to effectively coordinate execute third party risk management controls
Competencies ( Knowledge and skills)
- Experience in third party risk management
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence others and skilfully build credibility with stakeholders
- Change management skills and self awareness to adopt varying approaches for different stakeholder dynamics.
- Mental tenacity and analytical mind having the ability to take on tough and complex challenges, yet remain calm and professional under pressure.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements a plus
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with tight lead times
- Good commercial knowledge with an ability to think strategically
- Good understanding of emerging third party risk that is relevant in financial services industry
- Ability to work collaboratively within the team and the Bank in formulating third party risk management strategy
- Ability to operate in a complex multi-organisation, multi-country and multi-cultural environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Visit www.jobsearchng.org for Free Aptitude Test Questions and Answers, Interview Questions and Tips and daily Job vacancies Download our android app here