+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: TOTAL Nigeria Plc: PG Scholarship to France

To apply for admission in Campus France, visit www.campusfrance.org/en . Then click "Study in France". After that, click "English taught courses". Then select "Engineering and technical programs". Make a comment here when u're thru with d application.

Re: TOTAL Nigeria Plc: PG Scholarship to France

@ iK4milan After that what else? I don't see any Apply now button or do one go to the school website to apply?

@mexx4u2nv, that's where I stopped. My system couldn't open the Engineering and technical program. Was your system able to open the Engineering and technical program column? Maybe Total intentionally made the admission application difficult since they want to sponsor only 5 graduates this year.

You are not to apply to any school. You are just to note a course related to the 3 specific areas they stated. What I think you should do is notify them of the course you intend to pursue (after checking the campusfrance.org) in your motivation letter ie the course and school. You then tailor ur letter to contain what they say they want to see in it. That's all. You wld apply to the school after you av been pre-selected for the scholarship, sirs and mas
    Ayokay likes this.

I heard that UK make more than a Billion pounds from foreign students each year. guys, even if it's overstated know it will still be substantial. Like someone here said earlier, this is a very intelligent ploy to draw traffic to the site, and I agree. For those who missed the deadline, go to facebook and type in campus france nigeria. You would notice the stuff has been there since 16th and you can even apply to another scholarship that has wider courses and would expire on 28th. I think this campus france wants a piece of the very lucrative educational pie and try to replicate what British Council is for the UK.
    In my opinion(my humble opinion) there is a greater longer term benefit for this countries. Lets say for example you studied in france(not UK for a change) and you got a job and rose through the ranks ton be come a key decision maker in Nigeria i.e minister. and you have to give a contract to a british or a french country. Who would get it. In essence this is not just about the money it is also about influence. Influence on us the leaders of tomorrow. Not just in Nigeria but many parts of the world. Students of International relations will recognise that this cancient craft.

THE easiest WAY OF MAKING COOL CASH ONLINE with proof

Dear Teammate.

A lot of people claim to make money online when actually they never see a cent. I make some simple money online and I’m ready to show you my daily account proof. I wouldn’t be wrong if I say that Google, Amazon are one the richest company on the internet. A lot of people waste their precious cash on liberty reserve HYIP, some on referral programmes, some on sport betting, some on programs that promise them heaven on earth.

visit www.instant15k.biz

Today, it’s my pleasure to announce to you the never revealed before secret of trading
    your $30 on Google and Amazon and make constantly more than $100 daily without fail.
    I know right now in your mind you will be thinking that this is a scam but this is a mega bomb of making money easily . what you have to do is just to deposit your $30 dollar, execute order either IN or OUT, in easily means that Google’s chart trend will appreciate in the next 1 hour and out means it will depreciate in the next 1 hour if you predict right you get extra $58 if you predict wrong you get $8 this is not like Forex or football betting where you bet wrong and lost your hard earned money.

See HOW IT WORKS

1. Open account with Libertyreserve
    2. Open an account then log on to any of these sites to fund your account.
    www.libertyreserve.com/en/exchangers,

/////////The minimum start up amount for this business is $25 ///////////

After funding, log on to secretsite and buy or sell on Google or Amazon shares, and earn up to $58
    You think it’s not possible? Check www.instant15k.biz for proof

visit www.instant15k.biz

To get your cash log on to any of the above sites to sell your $58 and get your N9280 cash in your Bank account within 24hrs, I will show you how.

NOTE: That the trades is from Monday – Friday calculate if you make $58 X 8 hours that is cool profit of $468 everyday, it all depends on if you are willing to

visit www.instant15k.biz

For more info how to get this amazing e-book
    visit www.instant15k.biz or call 08139740611
    email [email protected], [email protected]

Peeps, this is no scam. Who says there's no link between Total and France. Total is a french company. Please let's us try and double check posts before we counter them so as not to discourage those that are willing to apply. This was published in a Nigerian daily. I submitted my application on the deadline. The challenge was that mail to the total.com.ng wasn't delivering while the other (hotmail.fr) was delivering. I just hope that one alone should suffice for the application. Thanks

anyone been called yet for test

lets keep this thread alive....

I was invited for the test which is to take place tommorow in PH.

any info on this scholarship? has any one been invited yet?

UCL

@Xandrox rily....& any hope for others that are yet to be called for the test

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12