+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: Total HND and OND Interview Discuss Group!

Re: Total HND and OND Interview Discuss Group!

Awesome...I askd a lil question on the 4th pge of dis thread and its amazing hw it seems my post fell on blind eyes. ProDafe, babacha and 2day, we all knw u tensed n eagerly awaitn responses frm total regardin ur recruitment..we all value ur declarations of faith and inimitable optimism, but pls,inform future Total aspirants like me bout d tests youv had soo far and what the recruitment process is like..ws der lyk an apt test and hw do u advce one to prepare..also ws der lyk a skills test wich is specific to departments in a faculty, lyk an elect skills test or mech skills test...or simply jst general engineerin questions.. Pls provide responses as u await ur incontrovertible glory frm the power up above.

@SamFisher sorry 4 our negligence also point of correction we are not tensed, I mean we can never be tensed as we not dependent on our efforts. We already know d outcome and it's marvellous in our eyes.

Now to Ur query; as U know 4rm d thread's title it's a Technician job description i.e for HND/OND (production operator trainee), we started off with an aptitude test where God single handedly favoured us, then we went on 4 a Technical test ( comprising of physics, chemistry, basic mathematics, basic electricity and lastly mechanics), next phase will be an assessment day where we will meet their psychologist, HRM, and Line Manager in operations. Of course we God's children eventually will be called up 4 d fourth and final stage, which is medicals on the 4th of December. Piece of Advice my friend, you don't stand a chance by your brain alone but U do by God alone.

I hope I assissted U and if U have more question don't hessitate guys here will respond swiftly.

Good morning all.

@SamFisher sorry 4 our negligence but point of correction we are not tensed, I mean we can never be tensed as we're not dependent on our efforts. We already know d outcome and it's marvellous in our eyes.

Now to Ur query; as U know 4rm d thread's title it's a Technician job description i.e for HND/OND (production operator trainee), we started off with an aptitude test where God single handedly favoured us, then we went on 4 a Technical test ( comprising of physics, chemistry, basic mathematics, basic electricity and lastly mechanics), next phase will be an assessment day where we will meet their psychologist, HRM, and Line Manager in operations. Of course we God's children eventually will be called up 4 d fourth and final stage, which is medicals on the 4th of December. Piece of Advice my friend, you don't stand a chance by your brain alone but U do by God alone.

I hope I assissted U and if U have more question don't hessitate guys here will respond swiftly.

Good morning all.

Take a bold step in your career and join any of our career building training programs at DGR Consult ( www.dgr.com.ng ). we have Flexible Engineering Soft-Skills Training Programs to suit your level and at a very affordable rate..

YOUR BENEFITS
    1. A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
    2. WORKING MATERIALS ON ANY OF OUR COURSES
    3. COMPREHENSIVE MANUALS TO AID FURTHER LEARNING
    4. ONE-ON-ONE INTERACTION WITH THE INSTRUCTORS.
    5. FREE ONE DAY REFRESHER CLASS AFTER YOUR TRAINING

All our training packages are 99% practical with real life illustrations delivered by practicing engineers/consultants, with very comprehensive training materials/manuals. Don't miss this chance!
    call us today and book for your training.
    contact

Tel: 08037916993 or 07052856858

DGR Training Center
    suite B6b, 24 road Plaza,
    24 road, Festac town, Lagos.

or log on to www.dgr.com.ng for more info

@2Day thanks for saving d day.. Ders nothing else to say. @Samfisher uv got all u need now, work on it holding strong on His hands.

Yeah...info was spot on and very helpful. I very much appreciate and I'l wrk on d intel. Neva knew Totals recruitment was somewhat short.. Wasn't it jst in october that invites for apt tests were sent and ur saying medicals wld b on the 4th of Dec. Jst a 2mnth recruitmnt process.? Liking the faith in d haus and God shd gve us all the spirit to continue in his ways even after he gives us that job our heart yearns for..

@2day, thx 4 d response to Sam fisher's query. @Prodafe, thumbs up 4 d due follow-up. @ Samfisher, Total's recruitment is known nationwide to b d fastest and most organized, hectic though and has got several stages. We'r in. Prodafe, 2day, Sodiumbond, Babacha and d lots whose Faith in God remain undaunted, I hope to shake hands wt u wen d roll call is made on Jan 20th. #Faithflaunter#

@MrFlaunt...roger! roger! i copy u! Following u guys up all the way;though silently behind the scenes. Thumbs up to u guys for keeping this house warm. Wud definately be in that black suit with u guys on the day of induction.@Prodafe,kent wait to sit in thesame class with u and Flaunt. @2day and babacha,love ur spirits guys.@samfisher, 2day have said it all.Your time will not elude you bro buh seriously,IT IS NOT BY PERFORMANCE.Only God can do these things and i'm happy u know that so just relax.i have said it before and am saying it again,Total is bread for us! See u guys next week!

Word from a sound mind... SodiumBond for life! Most Active, Most Reactive and Most Proactive... Hailings bro.. Waiting for d congregation of d Generals!

Word from a sound mind... SodiumBond for life! Most Active, Most Reactive and Most Proactive... Hailings bro.. Solidly awaiting d gathering of Generals on 20th of January.. See u there!

I just received my 2nd pay today.... http://HiredPay.com/?id=talk2vyke

@Vyke, go and spend it and stop telling us abt it!

It seems d notice is going to be short dis time again o, the next stage is schedule to start on 11th-22nd of this month and till now no mail.let's just be ready becos d nitice is going to be just lik d last one

+ Reply
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast