+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Re: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

What does GSR stand for?

Hello Guys

Couldn't help but wish you guys the best of luck in your Total recruitment; those who are the medical stage and those who are @ the interview stage. God would see y'all through.

Please, I received this mail (shown below) 4months ago from Total and haven't heard anything from them ever since. Can't remember submitting a CV to them except sm1 did on my behalf.

Dear Sam Fisher

The Recruitment team of TOTAL E&P Nigeria Ltd has received your Curriculum Vitae.

We thank you for your interest in making a career in TOTAL E & P Nigeria Ltd.

In order to be considered to participate in our recruitment process, we invite you to browse our recruitment website, http://www.careers.total.com and fill out (or update) your details there via unsolicitted application. That way, the Company's recruitment officers will be able to access your application when there is a vacancy that matches your profile.

Kindly indicate your preference in your area of professional discipline.

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team
    For: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited

What's the implication of the mail self cos I saw sm1 in the previous page saying he receivd some form of mail regarding CV submission from Total.

Tnx for anticipated responses..

God bless y'all

Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    Im sorry for not saying it all..Was too excited....I've learnt that a date is currently being sought for the FPI. Its still scheduled for Q1 and CVs have been sent to the palenists for preparation following the last request for updated CVs. Thats the news, guys! Some field ops guys have had their interviews/medicals and i know that at least 1 or 2 have been given offers....Things are opening up although i dont yet know the status of the prolonged negotiations which may affect contract terms. Does anyone have info regarding this?
    Fantastic bro! Is Q1 still possible? We are at the end of Q1 except, the IFPs are planned for this current week. Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
    What does GSR stand for?
    I think it's Geoscience and Reservoir Engineering Department, but doesn't match the GSR acronym though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gideonyte View Post
    I think it's Geoscience and Reservoir Engineering Department, but doesn't match the GSR acronym though.
    I am for Drilling

I am for Control. I got the CV request mail. Can I get a bang-bang for fellows here?

What is FPI n GSR guys?

Quote Originally Posted by ProDafe View Post
    What is FPI n GSR guys?
    FPI is Final Panel Interview.

GSR is Geosciences and Reservoir Engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by SamFisher View Post
    Hello Guys

Couldn't help but wish you guys the best of luck in your Total recruitment; those who are the medical stage and those who are @ the interview stage. God would see y'all through.

Please, I received this mail (shown below) 4months ago from Total and haven't heard anything from them ever since. Can't remember submitting a CV to them except sm1 did on my behalf.

Dear Sam Fisher

The Recruitment team of TOTAL E&P Nigeria Ltd has received your Curriculum Vitae.

We thank you for your interest in making a career in TOTAL E & P Nigeria Ltd.

In order to be considered to participate in our recruitment process, we invite you to browse our recruitment website, http://www.careers.total.com and fill out (or update) your details there via unsolicitted application. That way, the Company's recruitment officers will be able to access your application when there is a vacancy that matches your profile.

Kindly indicate your preference in your area of professional discipline.

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team
    For: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited

What's the implication of the mail self cos I saw sm1 in the previous page saying he receivd some form of mail regarding CV submission from Total.

Tnx for anticipated responses..

God bless y'all
    It implies that TOTAL E&P received your CV either from a Staff through their referral portal or from a recruiting consulting firm of theirs if not, they wouldn't have your email address. I advise you to apply as it means your CV caught their fancy.

Coolguy

Thanks sooo much for the reply. Really appreciate that you took time out to give me one.

By you advice me to 'apply', do u mean like I drop an unsolicited application with them cos iv already done dat or is there some arcane way to 'apply' for a vacancy bcos there's presently none available in Nigeria.

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by SamFisher View Post
    Coolguy

Thanks sooo much for the reply. Really appreciate that you took time out to give me one.

By you advice me to 'apply', do u mean like I drop an unsolicited application with them cos iv already done dat or is there some arcane way to 'apply' for a vacancy bcos there's presently none available in Nigeria.

Best Regards
    Yes exactly

2goo I am also a DE candidate and I got the email request for updated CV and location as well. Have you heard back from them yet? Do you have any information on the status? I had discipline interview in Houston during the 2011 CIA, what's the next stage of the process? Thanks for your time.

Please house, any update?

+ Reply
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast