+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Re: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Quote Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
    Guys, any news?
    Nothing so far. Total is really slow and have poor recruitment process. Guess we'll just keep on waiting and see how things progresses.

Still Hopefull!!!!

chrisxwell and matozim

Have appointment letters been sent to those who did their medicals in December?

As you all know, because of the strike that shut down Nigeria in the second week of January, every thing froze including the medicals and final panel interviews scheduled for the most of January. In my own opinion, the company is regrouping and things will kick off again in from this last week of January and will continue into February. Also the scholarship test that was canceled because of the strike was rescheduled and it held yesterday in PortHarcout and Lagos. Guys just keep your hope alive and pray that God wakes them from their sleep because nothing should stop them from progressing all theses applications.
    Seek ye first God in all u do and he shall give you the desires of your heart

I heard the Houston Recruitement thing would drag for a while to come from someone that knows someone. So, I suggest we place Total on the back burner for the next couple of months.
    Cheers guys!

Quote Originally Posted by H1N1 View Post
    I heard the Houston Recruitement thing would drag for a while to come from someone that knows someone. So, I suggest we place Total on the back burner for the next couple of months.
    Cheers guys!
    The guys that did CIA in London June 2011 are also waiting to be progressed just similar to the Houston guys in May 2011. If your argument is valid, does it mean those other London guys will wait as long also?

What I will say is that the Company knows what it is doing and has a very good justification on all actions it takes.

Is it possible to have HR/Line Mgr and final panel interview(presentation) the same day?,from what I read Egina will begin production by 2014,that is why they're a bit slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodluck82 View Post
    Is it possible to have HR/Line Mgr and final panel interview(presentation) the same day?,from what I read Egina will begin production by 2014,that is why they're a bit slow.
    If Egina is starting in 2014, why then will they want to be in a hurry? I think the best thing is for you to just relax your mind and wait for them to call you when they are ready for us. Find other things doing because this Total guys are very very slow in their recruitment and cannot be predicted
    H1N1 likes this.

The earliest Egina could start producing is late 2015 or early 2016. The bid to build the field hasn't even been won.

However, there are other projects like the BRASS LNG and Ofon phase 2. Here's a new article from Rigzone that suggests they might begin or continue some sort of recruitment in the near future. http://www.rigzone.com/news/article....=114932&hmpn=1

Ofon phase 2 field development kicked off about five years ago. I believe they should be concluding the Fabrication works at HHI in Korea. As for Egina, it is starting by 2014-15 even according to some of the managers and information from company website. However, it would interest you to know that the Egina FEED has been concluded or is near completion by Dover Engineering Nig Ltd in conjunction with some Woodgroup UK subsidiary companies (MCS kenny and JP Kenny).
    Despite the fact that the field will come on stream in the near future, it is these recruitment campaigns that will bring in new personnel to complete the project by the said date so that the field will start production.

this is my theory and at the moment, some folks are having medicals and interview in PH Nigeria. These were the folks that had their aptitude test in CIA London of October 2011.

All I can say is hope and pray.

Quote Originally Posted by Doziem2 View Post
    Ofon phase 2 field development kicked off about five years ago. I believe they should be concluding the Fabrication works at HHI in Korea. As for Egina, it is starting by 2014-15 even according to some of the managers and information from company website. However, it would interest you to know that the Egina FEED has been concluded or is near completion by Dover Engineering Nig Ltd in conjunction with some Woodgroup UK subsidiary companies (MCS kenny and JP Kenny).
    Despite the fact that the field will come on stream in the near future, it is these recruitment campaigns that will bring in new personnel to complete the project by the said date so that the field will start production.

this is my theory and at the moment, some folks are having medicals and interview in PH Nigeria. These were the folks that had their aptitude test in CIA London of October 2011.

All I can say is hope and pray.
    Every single person I that did the October 2011 London CIA have not heard from Total after the positive email sent in November/ December, so I doubt the authenticity of the bolded part. I also got a positive email around December 2011 after the Line Manager/ HR Interview in London and have not been contacted after then.

Quote Originally Posted by 2goo View Post
    Every single person I that did the October 2011 London CIA have not heard from Total after the positive email sent in November/ December, so I doubt the authenticity of the bolded part. I also got a positive email around December 2011 after the Line Manager/ HR Interview in London and have not been contacted after then.
    Mr 2goo, this kind of info is never speculated.
    Guess you are so wrong.

Here are the facts
    There are some peeps from the CIA London October batch people that passed the test (sent email confirmation only).
    There are also some peeps from the CIA London October 2011 batch peeps that passed the test and were subsequently invited for psychology in oxford which they passed and are in Nigeria as we speak to do medicals and final panel interviews.

If you check my previous post, you will see that they had been scheduled for second week of January but things were called off before the strike. However they were re-called in the first week of February and they are undertaking the medicals and final panel interviews simultaneously.

I know its kinda strange but that is the situation report right now.
    @2goo Maybe your guys should do their checks well

+ Reply
Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast