+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Topic: TOTAL E & P calling for personality test through dragnet

Re: Just Recieved a txt mesh from dragnet. Any one?

Maybe this can help your memories: http://www..com/hotjobs/3985/total-n...vacancies.html

Re: TOTAL E & P calling for personality test through dragnet

Quote Originally Posted by kainos_k View Post
    10x @hunkygee...u r right.did personality tests for standard chartered &u r right bout consistency. Are we sure dragnet's r framed like d shl formats?

10x 4d heads up.

All d best peeps.

Hope maketh NOT ashamed!
    Dragnet's format is different form SHL type of personality test. It just asks questions to predict how well you'd fare on the job. Wish us all the best.

4701 & hunkygee...10x peeps.

@4701-hw many questions were dey in all &hw many minutes did u hv2solve dem? Did u also know if u passed after taking d test?

Hope maketh NOT ashamed!

@Kainos: There were 128 questions. And it is not a pass or fail thing. The idea is this: An employer tells the recruitment agent d kind of persons he wants to employ. Of course u know there are different kinds of personality. The test helps to classify the applicants into the various kinds. Those who match the employers need at the time T are selected to proceed to the next stage of interview. The best thing is for you to be urself, u never know what the employer's needs are at d moment. Like I said earlier, there are no hard and fast rules to personality tests. Again, all the best.

I am finance too. Cant remember when i applied to any oil and gas company. Pls house ani idea which oil n gas? I applied to total unsolicited application over two years ago.

I think the thing about Personality test is really to be truthful and consistent about yourself. The particular Oil and Gas Industry is using this as a pre-screening exercise to see the set of allpicants they will want to really focus on.

I think what we really need to know is the Company in question. As such, we can tailor the options down to their core values and what they envision as their work ethics/behavourial attitude. Checking out their site might reveal quite a lot, but then we need to know who they are.

As for me I've been trying to see which Oil and Gas company I applied to that might be using Dragnet but I came up with nothing. So I cast my mind back to all the firms I've applied to for the past two years and these include; Shell, Nigeria NLG, Total, NNPC, Schlumberja and ExxonMobil.

Shell is out as SRD was done last year already. NNPC is out as we are all awaiting their final list. My total application was dated April 2010 and I'm wondering if they will still be reckoning with that particular one after the one year grace period. So that leaves me with NLNG, Slumb and ExxonMobil. We can all tailor it down to the common firm we've all applied to and see if we can find a common point to rally on.

By the way, I came across a very interesting video on Personality assessment. Check it out on this youtube link;

How to Beat Personality Tests on Job Interviews - YouTube

I attach the 3gp format of the video clip with this note.

Like I said earlier, knowing our recent Oil and Gas Applications will help us pinpoint where this test is coming from. Let's see if we can pinpoint this. All the best.

I think the thing about Personality test is really to be truthful and consistent about yourself. The particular Oil and Gas Industry is using this as a pre-screening exercise to see the set of allpicants they will want to really focus on.

I think what we really need to know is the Company in question. As such, we can tailor the options down to their core values and what they envision as their work ethics/behavourial attitude. Checking out their site might reveal quite a lot, but then we need to know who they are.

As for me I've been trying to see which Oil and Gas company I applied to that might be using Dragnet but I came up with nothing. So I cast my mind back to all the firms I've applied to for the past two years and these include; Shell, Nigeria NLG, Total, NNPC, Schlumberja and ExxonMobil.

Shell is out as SRD was done last year already. NNPC is out as we are all awaiting their final list. My total application was dated April 2010 and I'm wondering if they will still be reckoning with that particular one after the one year grace period. So that leaves me with NLNG, Slumb and ExxonMobil. We can all tailor it down to the common firm we've all applied to and see if we can find a common point to rally on.

By the way, I came across a very interesting video on Personality assessment. Check it out on this youtube link;

Like I said earlier, knowing our recent Oil and Gas Applications will help us pinpoint where this test is coming from. Let's see if we can pinpoint this. All the best.

it is definately not NLNG, cos NLNG administers dere test themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by oludave View Post

ok. leaving Slumb, Exxonmobil, and a number of people think Total. Let's filter these companies guys

ok. leaving Slumb, Exxonmobil, and a number of people think Total. Let's filter these companies guys
    and it not Exxonmobil, cos dia test was written last december.

yea got the same mssg, TOTAL was wat came to my mind at that instance too

Even before I saw this threads, as soon as I got the sms from Dragnet... I knew it is Total and I am sure about it. Goodluck to us all.

I think the thing about Personality test is really to be truthful and consistent about yourself. The particular Oil and Gas Industry is using this as a pre-screening exercise to see the set of allpicants they will want to really focus on. I think what we really need to know is the Company in question. As such, we can tailor the options down to their core values and what they envision as their work ethics/behavourial attitude. Checking out their site might reveal quite a lot, but then we need to know who they are. As for me I've been trying to see which Oil and Gas company I applied to that might be using Dragnet but I came up with nothing. So I cast my mind back to all the firms I've applied to for the past two years and these include; Shell, Nigeria NLG, Total, NNPC, Schlumberja and ExxonMobil. Shell is out as SRD was done last year already. NNPC is out as we are all awaiting their final list. My total application was dated April 2010 and I'm wondering if they will still be reckoning with that particular one after the one year grace period. So that leaves me with NLNG, Slumb and ExxonMobil. We can all tailor it down to the common firm we've all applied to and see if we can find a common point to rally on. By the way, I came across a very interesting video on Personality assessment. Check it out on this youtube link; How to Beat Personality Tests on Job Interviews - YouTube I attach the 3gp format of the video clip with this note. Like I said earlier, knowing our recent Oil and Gas Applications will help us pinpoint where this test is coming from. Let's see if we can pinpoint this. All the best.
    Thanks for the video... In my own opinion, the company dragnet is recruiting for is Total... Most of those who got the message think it is Total and dragnet gave a very strong clue with the User ID "TOT". Wish us all the best...

+ Reply
Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast