If you are an engineering student, definitely you are likely to do a course in THERMODYNAMICS. If you are an engineering graduate, it is likely that you may be asked question on THERMODYNAMICS in your job aptitude test or interviews.
Due to the above fact, we have compiled more than 5000(five thousand) questions and answers on THERMODYNAMICS. If you can practice with all these question and answer, you will not have difficulty in THERMODYNAMICS. In addition, I have compiled more than 45 video lectures by professors from some of the well renowned university in the world.
In additions to these video lectures, we have further compiled computer animated flash video for you to be able to understand some of the concept of fluid mechanics. And what more, I have also create a forum where you can drop any questions or problems you have on fluid mechanics and me are going to find the solutions for you
This package is brought to you by BLUEPRINT EDUCATIONAL SOLUTIONS
This package, though worth thousands of naira, but we are going to give you for just #500.00 (five hundred naira only) for these month of AUGUST 2014. After which we will be giving it out for the normal amount of #1000.00
To get this package come to my office at
10 ARAYE STREET,
WARRI, OFF APALA ROAD,
WARRI, DELTA STATE.
If you live outside warri, you can call or send somebody who you know to help you collect your copy.
You can also order online, and we will send the package to your school or location anywhere you are in Nigeria.
FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 09096119817
E-MAIL: [email protected]; [email protected];
BLUEPRINT SOLUTION: WE PROVIDE SOLUTION TO YOUR QUEST AND AT YOUR COMFORT. THANKS
TO GET SAMPLE COPY DO THE FOLLOWING
1. Drop your e-mail here
2. Send e-mail to [email protected]; [email protected];
Or call: 09096119817. THANKS