+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By catchdwind

Topic: Tell me the STORIES of the BIBLE

Tell me the STORIES of the BIBLE

Howbeit we easily forget the very interesting & inspiring stories of the bible...?!!!

Thank God for today's message... It rekindled my hunger & thirst for the WORD...

Friends, do you remember the story about "Lazarus & the Rich man" in the bible? If you don't, pls search the scripture & remind yourselves of the days on earth & eternity...
    The summary of the story was that:

The rich man was blessed with the grace of wealth & riches; rather than helping people like Lazarus, he build warehouses & stores to save all his blessings... And when he died, he found himself in hell so thirsty yet he couldn't drink of his stores... Now lazarus the poor on earth made heaven & the rich man asked this of God "pls send my friend Lazarus to send me a drop of water". The bible said the cry of the rich disgusted God.

This story is very vital to our eternal hope as christians.

The grace of God is our lives is not in vain, it is for a purpose & unless that purpose is achieved, we stand to suffer same fate as the rich man's.

Do you remember Joseph & the King's wife? What of that of him & his brothers?

Do you remember how David was anointed to be king?

Do you remember Sampson & his hairs? What about his downfall?

Oh I love that of Daniel in the lion's then... What do you think of Shedrach, Mitchak & Abednigo in the fire with a 4th man? Did you read about Job? What of Abraham?
    Solomon? Jonah? Hannah? Samuel? Noah? Esther? Jacob fighting the angel? John the baptist? Saul & Paul? Adam, Eve & the serpent? Sodom & Gomora? The stolen ark of God?

Well I'm most thrilled by the story of Jesus...

Find time to re-read the stories in the bible...

May God grant us more understanding of his word...

God bless you.

Re: Tell me the STORIES of the BIBLE

That was the readin and gospel in service too.
    Amen, and God bless u too!

may God grant us grace to gve more attention to the word cuz nothing goes beyond the word.When GOD says it everythng and evrybody hears Him cuz they re creatd by the word.God bles you

@Love: that is the winners saying... Bishop Oyedepo

Happy Easter Celebration!

Let's celebrate in memory of d benefits of Christ's resurrection...

For dose who aint conversant wit d story; He paid d price 4 us, took all our sins, problems, blames, pains, sorrows, poverty, etc upon himself... Dsame made his father, d Almighty God, forsake him. Thus, he died wit all... Yes, he went 2 hell havin been clothed in our sins... But he was 2 strong 2 b bound in hell; "the King of Glory, the Lord, Strong & Mighty" Surely d gates were opened hearin dat... Soldiers were kept at his to hinder his resurrection.... Yea!!! On d 3rd day, afta his death, havin defeatd d devil in Hell & released (freed, saved, redeemed) mankind frm eternal destruction, he arose &lives til date... In dis, he earned d master's throne, sittin at d vry right hand of God &winning God's hrt. In his death &resurrection, we're saved &made children (sons) of God, &our lost birth right (authority) on earth was restored... Therein, we got 2 leverage over d devil, "d name of Jesus & blood of Jesus". The story goes on dat if u accept Jesus &confess him as ur lord &saviour, u'll b saved indeed... Thus, no mor condemnation... Also, at d mention of his name, &witout doubt, we'll overcome evil...
    Many can add mor 2 dis but suffice it 2 say "It was grace..." That he became poor 4 us 2 b rich (y then r u stil poor?), by his stripes we're healed (y den r u stil ill?), yes he was wounded 4 our iniquities & bore our transgression &grieves (y den r u wounded, y do u suffer, y r u grieved?)

Let dis day remind u of ur birth right & d benefits of d death &resurrection of d King of Glory, the Lord Strong & Mighty... I pray dat evry gate of captivity in ur life must b opened dis minute in d name of Jesus, Amen... &d blood of Jesus shall speak on ur behalf frm thence... As many dat has acceptd him &as many dat wil confess him as Lord &Saviour, shal b saved indeed &enjoy d benefits of his death & resurrection...

The song writer said "he'll cling 2 d old rugged cross, hopin 2 exchange it smday 4 a crown" Anoda sed "deres power in d blood" Anoda "At d mention of his name, evry kneel must bow" A song writer sang "Oh! How I Love Jesus" Many hv sang sweet songs in reverence, praise, gratitude, worship, etc... Wats ur song 4 him, wat lyrics r contained...? Sing a song unto d King, prostrate at his Glory...

Happy Easter,
    Indeed a time 2 celebrate...

Best wishes,

+ Reply