+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: STILL ON DPR

STILL ON DPR

I took time 2 visit DPR office n Victoria Island 2day to confirm whatz up n dia recruitmt exercise.I was told dt it is only doz that applied 4 experienced positns dt were being yet called.i confirmed that d those dt dey wuld start calling doz dt applied 4 d unexperienced post next wk.There4,b patient...one love!
    g

Re: STILL ON DPR

@GBONSQUARE
    This ur info is a real relief. . .I sincerely hope u are right

can those who hv received invites confirm that they applied for experienced positions?,this will further prove ur this info ryte.
    Thanx

Could someone please verify dis info. Thanks.

@House; could someone please corroborate this version...though it is a real relief
    I have my reservation in that some of my friends who also applied for Trainee position were invited.
    @gbonsquare; Thanks 4 taking the time and the pains to get and share this info

I also applied for the trainee position and recieved my invitation text last night.
    A

This info doesnt seem authentic,cos I know a bunch of guys that applied for Trainee positions & got their invites since day 1, so dont mind these DPR guys, they are only tryin to say anythin to redeem their image & that of Eraproserve. Although I heard more people are still gettin invites.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipha
    This info doesnt seem authentic,cos I know a bunch of guys that applied for Trainee positions & got their invites since day 1, so dont mind these DPR guys, they are only tryin to say anythin to redeem their image & that of Eraproserve. Although I heard more people are still gettin invites.
    Is there any image left to redeem?
    only4naija.com (na still our country)

WHETHER THOSE PPL AT DPR ARE LYING OR NOT. LET US KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED. TODAY MARKS DAY TWO OF THEIR ASERTION. IF ANYONE GET CALLED TILL FRIDAY, THE HOUSE SHOULD BE INFORMED SO THAT THE HOPE IN THE CURIOUS ONES IN THE HOUSE COULD BE IGNITED... ONE LOVE! @ tripple-C thanks for appreciating my effort. @lenski5a remain hopeful if u are qualify, your hoe will get youi there.
    g

Quote Originally Posted by GBONSQUARE
    WHETHER THOSE PPL AT DPR ARE LYING OR NOT. LET US KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED. TODAY MARKS DAY TWO OF THEIR ASERTION. IF ANYONE GET CALLED TILL FRIDAY, THE HOUSE SHOULD BE INFORMED SO THAT THE HOPE IN THE CURIOUS ONES IN THE HOUSE COULD BE IGNITED... ONE LOVE! @ tripple-C thanks for appreciating my effort. @lenski5a remain hopeful if u are qualify, your hoe will get youi there.
    lets just wait and see....i know that abt 200 positions are already reserved for special people....na the remaining 100 na im i dey fight for...i rem vividly that at the PH center,....there was a special queue that had people with special recommendation letters and they were all given VIP treatment while we wey we dey ordinary queue just they look people wey get long legs they smile enter the hall...PH people abeg make una confirm story if na lie i dey lie

AT ABUJA, NA NONSENSE. PPL WEY WE FOLLOW RYT TEST THEY FOLLOW DEY COLLATE EXAM PAPERS AFTERWARDS. RUBBISH

It is well with my fatherland; NIGERIA

+ Reply