Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

@all calm down, if u have not gotten, the iv will be sent within a window period of 2-3 weeks. so be prayerful

I also got d invitation for 5th of july. i wrote on 17th may in PH. (mech eng)

Good luck to all. @westryder i'm so happy for you.

Congrats 2 all that have bn called 4 SRD.But has any gate crasher(particularly those who were called on phone) received any invitation mail?.. Anyway, i lay my hope on GOD the finisher of all faith.

@ Osasdiddy

where u told 2 update ur profile on shells website??
    a man without a vizion is like a traveller without a destination. a traveller without a destination is a wanderer. don't be a wanderer in life get a vizion

@ vizion...No. I was only asked my state of origin to confirm if i was 4rm niger delta

@xcaper, from all indications, I think the first batch of IVs is for those who wrote in PH. I guess the train would move to Lagos venue after the Warri SRDs... God who has started is faithful to complete it.

The venue is Block W, Flat 3, Shell Learning Village, Edjeba. Warri. why go to lagos.......

I waz invited for SRD in Marina Lagos on 28th june

I got the invitation letter too

Your Ref No:-xxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxx,

We refer to the selection tests you attended, and I am happy to inform you that you were successful.

We wish to invite you to our Shell Recruitment Day (SRD) for Technical Graduates on July 5, 2010 at 0700hrs. The venue is Bank of Industry Building, 23 Marina, Lagos. The exercise will last a full day, therefore we advise that you arrive Lagos the day before and that you plan to depart Lagos the day after the event

To book yourself into an available SRD, please click on the link below where you can access our SRD timetable. Logon using the ID and Password you created when you registered to apply. Please note if you cannot access the link, copy and the full URL into your Internet browser.

http://siva-gs.jobstreet.com/_genera...0001%7c1519329

On the day of the SRD, please bring with you the originals and photocopies of the following documents:

- Degree certificate(s)
    - WASC/G.C.E/SSCE certificate
    - NYSC discharge certificate
    - Birth certificate (Government registered) or age declaration
    - Change of name (where applicable)
    - Valid identification card
    - A passport photograph

You will be responsible for your transportation and accommodation arrangements for which you will be reimbursed at our own rates after the SRD session.

A briefing pack containing all relevant information about the SRD experience, detailing what will happen during the day can be downloaded from www.shell.com/careers/briefingpack. Please select ‘NIGERIA-SRD Briefing pack’. It is essential that you read all of this information carefully as it includes the exercises you will participate in during the SRD.

When you receive this correspondence, please confirm your attendance by replying to this email. You are advised to attend the Shell Recruitment Day on the day invited as date change requests will not be accommodated

Your Proximate SRD Coordinator is Nkoyo who could be reached on 08033458xxx

We look forward to meeting you at the Shell Recruitment Day!

Kind regards,

Perwin Peter-Paul L. Tan
    Shell Recruitment
    Email: [email protected]

@Kingstorn, pls dnt misinterpret me... I meant those who wrote their test in PH wld have their SRD in Warri, after which those who wrote test in Lag wld have theirs in Lag. Has anyone who wrote test in Lag been invited for SRD?

Thank you Jesus, for success belongs to u. Even with welll below half in Spartial you changed my status to Final Assessment eventhough no letter yet. Lord i put my trust in thee.

May God grant each and every one of us your mercy.

Amen.

@jpp: I concur mate, I too did only about half of the spatial and my status just changed to 'Final Assessment' as well.

For those who haven't received the invitation email yet you can at least check application on the shell website to see if your status message has already changed to reduce any blood pressure spike you might be experiencing right now.

Closed Topic
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast