Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

SRD Invitation

Some peeps' got tight info on this forum... Jus got my invitation. Guys check ur emails

Re: SRD Invitation

Yeah it's true cos i just checked my status in my log-in page in shell.com and my status changed to "Final Assesment"....Thank God for his mercies and favour...

@positvethinker congrats but pls just show the house some proof.
    @all anybody don get mail?

New Application - We have successfully received your application.
    Application Under Review - Your application is currently being considered by a member of our team.
    Shortlisted - You have been selected to attend an interview.
    Final Assessment - Following a successful interview, we are further considering your application.
    Offer - Your application is being considered for an offer of employment.
    Hired - You have successfully passed all offer conditions and are awaiting start date.
    Reject - Unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.

@ All Shell hopefuls, I just got the mail inviting me 4 SRD now....the good Lord that started this wonderful work will surely end it well 4me......

Your Ref No:-xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxx,

We refer to the selection tests you attended, and I am happy to inform you that you were successful.

We wish to invite you to our Shell Recruitment Day (SRD) for Technical Graduates on July 8, 2010 at 07:00am. The venue is Block W, Flat 3, Shell Learning Village, Edjeba. Warri. The exercise will last a full day, therefore we advise that you arrive Lagos the day before and that you plan to depart Lagos the day after the event

To book yourself into an available SRD, please click on the link below where you can access our SRD timetable. Logon using the ID and Password you created when you registered to apply. Please note if you cannot access the link, copy and the full URL into your Internet browser.

http://siva-gs.jobstreet.com/_genera...0926%7c1518554

On the day of the SRD, please bring with you the originals and photocopies of the following documents:

- Degree certificate(s)
    - WASC/G.C.E/SSCE certificate
    - NYSC discharge certificate
    - Birth certificate (Government registered) or age declaration
    - Change of name (where applicable)
    - Valid identification card
    - A passport photograph

You will be responsible for your transportation and accommodation arrangements for which you will be reimbursed at our own rates after the SRD session.

A briefing pack containing all relevant information about the SRD experience, detailing what will happen during the day can be downloaded from www.shell.com/careers/briefingpack. Please select ‘NIGERIA-SRD Briefing pack’. It is essential that you read all of this information carefully as it includes the exercises you will participate in during the SRD.

When you receive this correspondence, please confirm your attendance by replying to this email. You are advised to attend the Shell Recruitment Day on the day invited as date change requests will not be accommodated

Your Proximate SRD Coordinator is Eyitayo who could be reached on Mobile No.0807032216

We look forward to meeting you at the Shell Recruitment Day!

Kind regards,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Shell Recruitment
    Email: [email protected]

Disclaimer
    The term “Shell Recruitment” is used for convenience sake; it refers to the function within Shell dealing with recruitment and not to a specific legal entity. However, the corporate structure of Shell is a group of separate companies.

Wow!!! hmmmmmmmmm

@all na authentic. who dem don call again

"The venue is Block W, Flat 3, Shell Learning Village, Edjeba. Warri. The exercise will last a full day, therefore we advise that you arrive Lagos the day before and that you plan to depart Lagos the day after the event". I think there is something wrong with this two sentences.

Hehe I got invited for the 9th ! I bet it'll be for 2 -3 days..maybe 2 batches !..so those who hav theirs on the 8th..control guys that night ohh !..Godspeed and Goodluck Lads and Lasses !..

P.S. Better bring ur A game..cos we'll bring down the house !!...*evil laugh* HAHAHA

@them chief stick to the venue coz it contains d address.

men happy 4 u guys.still expecting

Hey guys, congrats if you've received a mail, be patient if you haven't got one yet. I haven't got mine for now but I feel it'll be like the way the sent the IV for the test the last time.
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Congrats to those dat av bin invited,pls can u tel us where n when u wrote ur test?

Closed Topic
Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast