+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: SPDC/SITP recruitment officially open

Re: SPDC/SITP recruitment officially open

Thought SITP used to apply through this ...superachievers .net. Please correct me

@donivald. after opening a new account with shell, while filling the form, i was asked if i had applied to shell before. The last tym i applied to shell, i used a diffrent account. and its not up to a year since i did that application. so do i say yes or no to the question i am being asked in dis new application?

@Jayney if you answer yes, you'll be logged out automatically and you wont be able to log in again even with a new email. It is not only your username the site recognises, it also recognises your three names. So guy you'd still have to wait for another year. Good luck!

@aragon, that's a lie! @Jayne, just say NO to the question inquiring whether you've applied to shell before, okay. That was what I did. To me, the site only recognizes email address when searching because I too applied for a position less than a year ago; using a different email address enabled me to successfully complete my application.

Yea Donivald, thanks for refuting aragon. Different email- thats all

Xcality,Thanks bro for leting us kno the closing date. donivald,Thank u,i ve done wat u said,i applied wt a different e-mail addr & it worked like magic.

thanks Donivald..i am done with the application.
    aragon, thanks for d info too, but i was still able to complete the aplication. i'l just hope and pray i am considered for the positions anyway.

please did anybody upload a transcript as they demanded?if no wat else did you upload .

whom ever that is still applying must make sure its CV is not more than pages that is the first criteria for screening, and if you are a batch C corper no show for you, you have to wait for next year, wish you all the best.

@xcality, how many pages maximum should the CV be? Please reply 'cos you omitted the info in your last post. Thank you.

@donivaid your CV is made to be either 1page or 2pages, that is the first step before they will now assess how you were able to fill the application form.
    from the comment am reading on this particular topic alot of people may not be called for the test, cos they never took time to read and understand the processes of the application, while some are doing wrong applications.
    @adagirl who ask you to upload transcript? you are only made to upload your CV.
    I advice you go back to shell site www.shellnigeria.com click on the jobseeker and click on student and graduate, then click on SHELL RECRUITMENT DAY (SRD) read the procedures before you apply.

you are the one that should go and read,if you submitted your CV u will know that they suggested u add anything apart from your CV and they made mention of transcript
    !

Please can experienced graduate applied? And wat are the requirements?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Dec 29th, 11, 04:23 pm