+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Spammers having a filled: We need to take action

Spammers having a filled: We need to take action

Administrator we need to get back to the old system where we ban IDs for long time .. Please there is need to sanitize this forum. these spammers are having a filled day and it is annoying.. I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY A SENIOR MEMBER ( MFONININ1 ) BESTOWED WITH SO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY BE ENGAGE IN SPAMMING

DVT : SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT DIS
    capture.jpg

click on image above
    Last edited by free2ryhme; Oct 16th, 13 at 08:27 pm.

Re: Spammers having a filled: We need to take action

Can't irrelevant threads be deleted? Coz I'm tired of seeing sick posts on threads, abeg MOD's do something...

Won o le se nnkan kan (they can't do anything) WHY Because THEY DON'T EXIST

Naijahotjobs has losts its credibility! Spammers has taken over everywhere that no one enjoys coming here anymore! I think a cue should be taken from how Naira land operates - so clean and sanitized!
    Why will I keep coming here when each time I login, a certain spammer (e.g prof198 will be having a fun day posting a senseless post plus links to his blog, on all the threads meanwhile we have moderators and admins watching while doing nothing!
    There need to be a complete revolution of this website/ forum

We r all gradually leaving nhj since admin doesn't care.....

NHJ used to be a home to me and lots of credible people before but its now a spammers home, I hadly see new job postings. I believe some of the admins are nw spammers too cos if the are nt I believe there should be sanitation and cleansing of the site.

I feel so pained that this great site where people use to rub mind on the latest in the job application world has gradually degenerated to what it is now with every page highly littered with all manner of adverts,both dubious and otherwise. I really feel sad to know that active moderators do not exist here to put things back to order. The only reason I think all these uncountable adverts keep flooding this site is probably because this advertisers pay the site owner,if not,all this would have been corrected. People now find it uniteresting to visit this great site all because information/updates are now lacking seriously here. I sincerely hope the owner of this great site will reawaken the liveliness of this site again by doing the needful.#MyPiece!

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

it's a great pity. NHJ admin are not doing enough to curb spamming. i missed NHJ
    The best is yet to come

dvt

We have been working on making things better in this regards, all your complains are taken very seriously and spamming will be an issue of the pass soon. You suggestions are continually welcomed meanwhile feel free to enjoy the Great NHJ
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

Quote Originally Posted by dvt View Post
    We have been working on making things better in this regards, all your complains are taken very seriously and spamming will be an issue of the pass soon. You suggestions are continually welcomed meanwhile feel free to enjoy the Great NHJ
    That's a scam!
    In fact, I'm of the view that the current ADMIN members of NHJ are the perpetrators of the SPAM we cry about. It doesn't take ADMIN anything to delete blacklisted posts or repeated posts. I have used this site for long, and I know how it works. I have been banned a number of times when I was new here for trying to make repeated posts on the site on different threads, and consequently all the post was tagged as spam and deleted immediately. What happened to that process?

The NHJ admin has been infiltrated just like the Nigerian Govt. It needs complete overhauling. We need people that will commence instant restoration and rehabilitation actions. There are names and posts that have been blacklisted, simply take them off. There are genuine threads that were created on the wrong forum, simply move them to the appropriate forums. Suspicious and unverified posts and threads can be kept on the UNVERIFIED forum. Members are being ripped off their time and money for using this site, and you come up with this promise? Why not just go on with the work, and let your work speak and earn you praises.

I was at , and I was marveled how the site is still flourishing till date. Matters discussed are strictly as per topic/subject of the parent thread. Irrelevant posts are removed after complains. People discuss and argue coherently on a subject, not get a break in communication with a long irrelevant post by anonymous members.

This site need RULES and ENFORCEMENT!!!
    Kind Regards,
    Specta Kaydi.

+ Reply