+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Shell test

Arrow Shell test

Please can any body help to explain to me what is going on with shell test. My status says am shortlisted but i have not received any IV and the exam have already started today. Your explanation will nbe appreciated.

Re: Shell test

same with me.

i have tried call one of their numbers in Lagos but when they route me to the HR, i will receive no response. what do you think we shld do since the exam is on now. Go to the center?

maybe they've got different date and venue for folks residing in this part of the country...Port Harcourt
    just myself

Quote Originally Posted by igboeli View Post
    i have tried call one of their numbers in Lagos but when they route me to the HR, i will receive no response. what do you think we shld do since the exam is on now. Go to the center?
    bro if its possible 4u 2go 2d center,y not go since u have a better chance of seeing one of them and asking2knw d exact situatn?dats wat i had in mind cus we are in d same category just that i dont stay in either ph or lag.if u end up going,pls kindly share wateva info u can get wit d house.thanx

@igboeli,same with me,bt a frnd of mine who is to write d test 2moro went 2 d venue 2day&asked abt dos who haven't received d IV&said they will still send out IVs bt u can still go 2 d centre jst 2 confirm 4 ursef

gp

port harcourt test start by 11th -13th at hotel presidential aba rd, ph
    olawale_gp

@igboeli and others who weren't contacted but shortlisted, just keep hope alive. You may be contacted before 11th of this month. otherwise just do as ajik2010 advised. Go to the exam center in port on 11th,12th or 13th of this month and make enquries. Go prepared bcos you may be allowed to write the exams. best of luck

if u have a 2.2 and no masters then u have to try next time. I know someone who couldn't write in lag bcos of this( had a 2.2 and had not completed masters) was invited bcos the masters was put in the CV but on clearance today at excellence hotel, was told to go back home.

So wots going to happen now? why were we den shortlisted in the first place? nawa oooo. it is well.

I tink we re getn dis wrng..I knw Sm1 wt 2.1 dt ws shortlisted bt has nt been invited..I ve been shortlisted bt I ve nt been invited and they are those wt 2.2 dt wrote d exam 2day..Lets keep hope alive.

l wz shortlisted but no iv yet. But an insider suggested continious checkn of email box n spam. Definitely we wil invited.

Quote Originally Posted by van4life View Post
    if u have a 2.2 and no masters then u have to try next time. I know someone who couldn't write in lag bcos of this( had a 2.2 and had not completed masters) was invited bcos the masters was put in the CV but on clearance today at excellence hotel, was told to go back home.

guy pls try and b optimistic bfore u put updates here cos i blieve dy refuse to let d person write d test bcos he lied in his cv abt his masters ok.so stop discouragin pple n encourage them to pray for deir turn to come.thank u

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast