+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Topic: Shell recruitment 2013

Re: Shell recruitment 2013

Why is this thread so dull?

mickyboy where at thou. Those that have info should update the house. I heard some peeps that did SRD status has changed to unsuccessful

Mikkyboy is still here,I av received a regret mail after my SRD.
    I just want to give guys info on what is happening,,,,in as much as shell is recuiting people on merit,its a very small percentage,especially shell Lagos.After I got my regret mail I was so upset, cos I knew I did very well right from the SRD venue,so I had to look for contacts within Shell to knw what happened.guess what I found out.....my name was changed and replaced with someone who did not even do the interview at all,the person I met was really agrieved at what happened,but I guess they are colleagues what will he do.

So my advice for you guys out there is before and after your SRD look for somebody u knw that can follow ur application up.My case is really a sorrry case for the guy that changed my name cos soon he will be relieved of his Job so they say.some say its only SE guys that were given offers,dats a big lie,some other ppl who did nt work for the offer were given so they can't make noise about it or else u knw what they say,news y

@mickyboy so sad u didn't make it through the srd. Better opportunities ahead. I am surprised that your name was substituted because I was meant to believe that the process is free and fair. Do you have an idea of people who had their srd for over a month ago and still haven't gotten feedback. I did mine in july at ph and haven't otten feedback.

Get The Latest Betonmarkets Trading Software that makes upto $300 DAILY with PROVED @ http://ge.tt/6OA4buq AND how u can make 240k with UK,USA,China Importation Guide Proved @ http://ge.tt/2FVOfuq if u want the latest hack on Nairabet.com how u can Bet with Losses call me Mfon @ 08161103322

@chucksaluta if u av'nt got feedback,be thankful cos u are still in the game,keep the hope alive with prayer and. Supplication....congrats in advance.

@Mikky: hearts bro. Best opportunities ahead, I pray you get one soon enough. However, do not resort into investigations after "rejection mail" as your findings wouldn't revert the situation rather your findings will depress & demoralise you. Always find the strength within to move on, no matter how desirous you're of the offer. We've all in one or more occasions being in your shoes, but I must warn you, this method of resolution hasn't ever helped our situation. God save the unconnected in this naija job hunt...

Now I'm even more happy I didn't go that far in the recruitment process, coz I can't predict my emotions should I be treated the same.

My sincere sympathy. @Mikky: hearts bro. Best opportunities ahead, I pray you get one soon enough. However, do not resort into investigations after "rejection mail" as your findings wouldn't revert the situation rather your findings will depress & demoralise you. Always find the strength within to move on, no matter how desirous you're of the offer. We've all in one or more occasions being in your shoes, but I must warn you, this method of resolution hasn't ever helped our situation. God save the unconnected in this naija job hunt...

Now I'm even more happy I didn't go that far in the recruitment process, coz I can't predict my emotions should I be treated the same.

My sincere sympathy.

@mikkyboy so sad to hear your story, but the truth is that you are bigger than shell and you are not made to enslave yourself to Shell where cutting cost is their slogan.
    My own case is more sorryful than urs but I will not say it here to keep my identity. But, the summary is this, shell HR had to send me an official mail not to apply for any job that am already with them I should wait for them to finish their SRD process so we can resume together, but unfortunately for them that was the end and my focal point in Shell HOUR said the decision was beyond her power, and beside they don't have space in the department I intended going, after 2months I was told by my supervisor that Shell HR just brought a new guy for them.
    You could imagine the emotional truma I passed thru. But God dey.
    I even applied this year, did my online assessment and was told to wait, till date, no rejection and no successful mail.
    The truth is this, if you must work for Shell, you MUST have the following;
    1. A very strong Manager that is an inner cacus. Then ur scores will be waved and the day of ur SRD he will send ur name the panel and whatever u do or say must be graded above 70% in SRD
    2. A good master Cert from UK/USA, a good master cert and must make 65%-75% in SRD to be succssful
    3. Come from Niger Delta and be outstanding. Every Niger Deltan must make 50% overall to be successful.
    4. A degree with 1st class or second class but exceptionally good, and must make 75%-85% to be successful.
    So my people know your stand and prepare yourself very well next time.
    NOTE: every gradute recruitment MUST take minimum of 75% Niger Delta every year. That is the new MOU signed.
    God bless the youth.

Get The Latest Betonmarkets Trading Software that makes upto $300 DAILY with PROVED @ http://ge.tt/6OA4buq AND how u can make 240k with UK,USA,China Importation Guide Proved @ http://ge.tt/7YqXeuq if u want the latest hack on Nairabet.com how u can Bet with Losses call me Mfon @ 08161103322

Mikky boy, pls what role did you apply for?

25gb hot blazing Mtn cheat (NO DULING) just follow d below link,and share for ur friends also http://ThePaidTask.com/?refcode=171243

Mr DIVFAVOR, sorry about ur ordeal, but dont come and be saying 'truth is if you must work for Shell, you MUST have the following'....thats a big fat lie! I have friends that have done their medicals and have offers already and dey have no single masters, or come from niger delta or have any strong manager in there... i'm not saying there arent situations where knwin someone in der wont be help, but its not a MUST to have these..people have made it there on Merit! Sorry once again...

P.S. My application is still under review though!

@Lambalamba, I guess u didn't read the last point, bcos I listed 4points.
    I wish you luck and success as u wait for your outcome.
    Am sorry if by anyway causing you to fear.
    Remain Blessed.

+ Reply
Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast