+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Topic: Shell recruitment 2013

Re: Shell recruitment 2013

[QUOTE=efenurevic;843063]Brothers why do we always ask for information that will do little or nothing for us.... Well there will be no technical presentation section...and every and anything you will need to do that the SRD will be related to you at the pre-SRD...so please cool you Temper n stop the worry.
    I have for a very long time been preparing for the technical presentation section, because previous SRD's have that section. I always like to prepare for future events very well before they occur, and it works for me. This information means a lot to me, at least, I can channel my SRD preparation to other meaningful sections.

Pls every1... I've been watching this thread for sumtym now...

I am in support of everything that efenurevic said about the SRD cos I've been there too. 100% support!!!

He has been very helpful, and there's nothin any1 will tell u that will get u prepared for SRD. Everytin u need will be related to you during the pre-SRD briefing. No previous knowledge is needed. Speed and acuracy is d key, and pray for God's favour too. Dats all!

If una like, make una crucify me too. Perhaps most of u will understand after ur SRD.

THese guys are all right....pls do not crucify them. Its the person in u that matters.......
    On the SRD:

THERE IS NO REAL WAY TO PREPARE FOR THE SRD.

It is a daunting 12-hour day full of assessments: online, written, reflective, case study, presentation, question&answer sessions and a competency based interview.

REMAIN CALM AND JUST BE YOURSELF. The interview will expose all your strengths and maybe some of your flaws. Because it takes place over a long period of time, there's not much else you can do. Just do the best you can.

As I said before, as for preparation, don't bother yourself too much. Just go there and show what you're made of.

Aha. Lest I forget, PLEASE TAKE ALL YOUR ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS TO YOUR SRD (WAEC, BIRTH CERT, UNDERGRAD CERT, NYSC, PROFESSIONAL EXAMS, PASSPORT PHOTO). They NEED to be sighted. Some people nearly got disqualified for not bringing theirs. Shell won't pay for your accommodation / transportation until after the SRD. You'll be asked to send in a claims form documenting your transportation and accommodation expenses.

You'll be given a briefing pack once you're invited for the SRD. Please practice the etray exercise there. It will help you get familiar with that particular exercise. Other than that, keep a cool and clear head, relax and show your worth.
    a few tips: come prepared. do a good research. even though you'd be given a fictional scenario I think that the more you know about Shell, the better you are likely to perform.
    Move on after every activity. don't think back, Disconnect.
    interact with the other candidates the night before (you'll have an introduction meeting)- this will help you to form a good connection for the group activity.
    have fun- it's a stimulating day. you'll be challenged.you'll see the same group of assessors all day, some HR, some technical. The final interview questions are standard behavioural questions
    Good luck.
    iHustle likes this.
    r

Well said! @Efenurevic, Daveesonshow and Sallymos
    iHustle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    THese guys are all right....pls do not crucify them. Its the person in u that matters.......
    On the SRD:

THERE IS NO REAL WAY TO PREPARE FOR THE SRD.

It is a daunting 12-hour day full of assessments: online, written, reflective, case study, presentation, question&answer sessions and a competency based interview.

REMAIN CALM AND JUST BE YOURSELF. The interview will expose all your strengths and maybe some of your flaws. Because it takes place over a long period of time, there's not much else you can do. Just do the best you can.

As I said before, as for preparation, don't bother yourself too much. Just go there and show what you're made of.

Aha. Lest I forget, PLEASE TAKE ALL YOUR ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS TO YOUR SRD (WAEC, BIRTH CERT, UNDERGRAD CERT, NYSC, PROFESSIONAL EXAMS, PASSPORT PHOTO). They NEED to be sighted. Some people nearly got disqualified for not bringing theirs. Shell won't pay for your accommodation / transportation until after the SRD. You'll be asked to send in a claims form documenting your transportation and accommodation expenses.

You'll be given a briefing pack once you're invited for the SRD. Please practice the etray exercise there. It will help you get familiar with that particular exercise. Other than that, keep a cool and clear head, relax and show your worth.
    a few tips: come prepared. do a good research. even though you'd be given a fictional scenario I think that the more you know about Shell, the better you are likely to perform.
    Move on after every activity. don't think back, Disconnect.
    interact with the other candidates the night before (you'll have an introduction meeting)- this will help you to form a good connection for the group activity.
    have fun- it's a stimulating day. you'll be challenged.you'll see the same group of assessors all day, some HR, some technical. The final interview questions are standard behavioural questions
    Good luck.
    Thank you very much.

Thanks Guys,but its not that I don't appreciate efenuvric's contribution,bt his posts was kinda.......Efe thanks a million.I appreciate u for not'retaliating with a war of words'...*smiles*
    And to Others,sally and co. Thanks for the copy and from ....lol.
    Really feeling you guys....

Oh no peeps, let's keep d house alive.....

Oh no peeps, let's keep d house [email protected] say so.....*just copying someone who got d offer last year*smiles*

Quote Originally Posted by mikkyboy78 View Post
    Oh no peeps, let's keep d house [email protected] say so.....*just copying someone who got d offer last year*smiles*
    I heared from a reliable source that some people have already started getting success notification after SRD.

Wao!!!!!! I'm happy for those who got a success mail,but also still praying for those waiting for SRD invitation and phone interview and the "application under review ppl".........
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm let's keep praying guys until we get the offer letter.cheers

Yipee yipee,just received a call for SRD tommorow.....wao!!!!!!!
    This thing is getting wierd......
    [email protected] is becominh a reality little by little......

@Diketron what's ur source pls?
    Cos I was amongst d 1st set of SRD and notin yet.
    Besyds, its gonna take a long tym, maybe even to d end of d year.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkyboy78 View Post
    Yipee yipee,just received a call for SRD tommorow.....wao!!!!!!!
    This thing is getting wierd......
    [email protected] is becominh a reality little by little......
    Oga mikky i hail u sha!. so shell called u dis evenin for srd tomorrow?!! such short notice..
    Trust u also did ur telephone interview this evening too...
    U know, tis becoming kinda clear why u where a little impatient with efe just four days ago.
    I'm just thinkin aloud anyway, no offence meant.
    Success on ur srd tomorrow! wishin u all the best.!!

+ Reply
Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast