+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Topic: Shell recruitment 2013

Re: Shell recruitment 2013

@Diketron, A telephone/One-on-One interview (depending on ur location) is the next stage after the online assessments. SRD comes after that...

P.S. The process, I wager, will run through the yr, with the interview & SRD stages scheduled on first-come, first-serve basis according to how you complete ur online assessments... *my.thoughts*

Got through to the second stage and after doing the very tough SHL like technical question and answer part, I got a regret mail asap. So guys that scaled through the second stage, your heads are really there. Although I did not prepare for what was coming at the second stage, I just felt since i scaled through the first same way let me do the second and it was not like that. So guys that want to the second stage should really get ready for the graph like and pie-chart questions that SHL does. Goodluck guys. Maybe I can reapply using my other email address and see how it goes hehehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by omrex View Post
    Got through to the second stage and after doing the very tough SHL like technical question and answer part, I got a regret mail asap. So guys that scaled through the second stage, your heads are really there. Although I did not prepare for what was coming at the second stage, I just felt since i scaled through the first same way let me do the second and it was not like that. So guys that want to the second stage should really get ready for the graph like and pie-chart questions that SHL does. Goodluck guys. Maybe I can reapply using my other email address and see how it goes hehehehehe.
    I think the main key to this stage is the first round of the part two assessment.
    EdgarG likes this.

@Saintneo: I agree. Coz the 2nd part was tough & time constraint. If his claim of getting a regret mail is true, then many of us would have got same should it be solely dependent on the numericals.

Regret mail?! "Finkin"... That was coming too early na... Finkin... Is it that they already have a preset cut off which may be further increased depending on the average scores of applicants?!! Still finkin realy deep...

Best Wishes

Shell nigeria calling for online assessment

I just received an online test link via email for the SHELL RECRUITMENT DAY.Who knows anytin abt this

Look guys. Even if u select profiles & change emails 100 times. U wud stil be caught, how? U see the IT dept matches ur full name and other details on ur cv like dob,schools, etc to the ones in their database and u end up failing again. The 18 minutes test is the one of di cheapest numericals av writen bt di netwrk ruined it for me. I had to guess mst answers becos of di time.

FYI: Visit the link below for discuss of how Shell's online Assessments/Interview went in the UK.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2068492
    Once spoken, twice heard!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakorr View Post
    Look guys. Even if u select profiles & change emails 100 times. U wud stil be caught, how? U see the IT dept matches ur full name and other details on ur cv like dob,schools, etc to the ones in their database and u end up failing again. The 18 minutes test is the one of di cheapest numericals av writen bt di netwrk ruined it for me. I had to guess mst answers becos of di time.
    are U sure? don't kill our spirit.....o

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    are U sure? don't kill our spirit.....o
    Sorry to say, but that makes perfect sense. If not, I could do it over and over until I get the best performance I can. Not sure, just interpreting logically.
    N

Nice 1 oracles... it gives an insight into wat we shud be xpecting.

@oracle: tnx for the informative forum link

Quote Originally Posted by oracles View Post
    FYI: Visit the link below for discuss of how Shell's online Assessments/Interview went in the UK.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2068492
    nice one mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakorr View Post
    Lol, Little wonder my guy don fail tire...It is well oOoo.

+ Reply
Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast