+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 205 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

@mistachuxx,create a new portal account and reaply again, use another email address this time.

@mistachuxx, re-apply again, create a new portal account, use another email address this time.

hello house whats their criteria for recruitment,just received a mail from shell saying my application was screened and didnt go through based on the criteria,what should i do now....

Quote Originally Posted by clever2008 View Post
    hello house whats their criteria for recruitment,just received a mail from shell saying my application was screened and didnt go through based on the criteria,what should i do now....
    thats quick. Have they started screening people out already? Submitted mine today and have got a confirmation email from them. Man i really dont know why they sent that to you, mayb something was missing in your application and dont know what you should do. Really sorry

Quote Originally Posted by kwemby View Post
    Can one apply through the internship way as a graduate? I kinda prefer that.
    Any heads up?
    That's kind of risky if you ask me. what if they don't want to hire interns this year? I think you should apply via SHELL RECRUITMENT DAY, to be on the safe side.

I did already but I'm kinda uncertain... Any Uni. graduate that has done internships before?

Quote Originally Posted by kwemby View Post
    I did already but I'm kinda uncertain... Any Uni. graduate that has done internships before?
    u cant apply through the internship route. It is reserved specifically for undergrads who will be going for 6 months I T and besides not all undergrads can apply. They are usually selected by the company and are also from selected schools. So forget about it. SRD is d only route for graduates based on my knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by stauyi View Post
    have u register with shell site?
    if u have login to the site first, then go to ABOUT US -JOBS AND CAREERS - STUDENT AND GRADUATE - HOW DO I APPLY? - THREE WAYS TO GET A JOB WITH SHELL - SHELL RECRUITMENT DAY - "select Africa and click on d arrow in front of it"

or simply login then click on this link below
    http://www.shell.com/home/page/caree...plication.html

click on submit a cv/resume, fill all necessary info required and click submit application wen done.... u can check ur "application status" to if u hv successfully submitted an application in abt 48hrs u get a confirmation mail from dem.
    Hello, is the position title just "Local Opportunities" when you check your application status please?

Re: Shell petroleum development company - 2012 graduate recruitment exercise commence

Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post
    HMMM, The Online Portal is open, and is accepting applications. Usually, the portal shows a " No available opportunities" message when you attempt to submit an application, but this time around it is accepting submissions. Besides, in 2010 and 2011 the portal opened, just as it has now done, in March of the each year; so this year should be no different. Guys are already submitting applications via the online application portal, so if you like just sit down and fold your arms.

DON'T SAY WE DIDN'T TELL/ADVISE YOU O.

Best Wishes. Regards
    donivald
    No, I will not "sit down and fold my arms", I only asked for a confirmation. Thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by msteef87 View Post
    Hello, is the position title just "Local Opportunities" when you check your application status please?
    Yes that is the title.

Re: Shell petroleum development company - 2012 graduate recruitment exercise commence

Quote Originally Posted by msteef87 View Post
    No, I will not "sit down and fold my arms", I only asked for a confirmation. Thank you for your reply.
    You are welcome.

shell recruitment day

Good day guys in the forum. Please anybody with information on shell recruitment day should please update me. I want to knw how the process looks like, what is involved and what am especteing to see or come across. if there is any material I need to get or any website I need to visit pls update me. u can drop ur no. and I will call u or you can reach me tru my email [email protected]. I amd e srd application and am especting invitation soon. pls I need ur assistance. We have been of immense help towards one anther in this forum lets keep it up. God wil see us tru. pls am waitng for ur reply thanks

Pls guys I want to know how the Shell recruitment day is all about. Anybody that has been tru the excercise shud please update me. I want to know what to espect. materials I need to get the information I need to have. pls u can post the info here or on my email [email protected]. pls I need the info as soon as possible cos I need to start preparation on time. thanks guys lets be one anothers keeper

+ Reply
Page 5 of 205 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast