+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 205 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell petroleum development company - 2012 graduate recruitment exercise commence

i cant see the SITP, all i see is the vacancy for geoscientists. please help

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

Hey peeps...try this link

Choose your country and follow the next few steps...

http://www.shell.com/home/content/ca...and_graduates/

Hope maketh NOT ashamed!

@buma2, d Shell advert isn't usually publised. Don't expect to see any newspaper advert. @bizzle2011 and kainos_k ,follow d steps i put od online form is quite lengthy. There's a section in d form where u state your highest educational qualification. U don't loose anything by applying. If Shell needs you, you will be called for the selection test.

@buma2, d Shell advert isn't usually publised. Don't expect to see any newspaper advert. @bizzle2011 and kainos_k ,follow d steps i put od online form is quite lengthy. There's a section in d form where u state your highest educational qualification. U don't loose anything by applying. If Shell needs you, you will be called for the selection test.

Re: Shell petroleum development company - 2012 graduate recruitment exercise commence

Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post
    @all.When I created my online Shell portal account, I got a confirmation mail. However, after submitting my application, I did not get a confirmation mail notifying me of the success of the submission, was it like that for you guys too? PLEASE REPLY, THANKS.
    I'VE FINALLY GOTTEN A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM SHELL, ACKNOWLEDGING THE RECEIPT OF MY APPLICATION (I applied yesterday night, and got the confirmation email about 20 hours later, so be patent when waiting to receive your own confirmation email).

Here's a copy of the confirmation email I received:

Your Ref NoXXXXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your interest in working for Shell and for taking the time to submit your application through our website.

We will now give careful consideration to your application, reviewing your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.

Please note that if you have previously applied as a graduate, you must wait at least 12 months from the date of your final outcome (three years following attendance at a Shell Recruitment Day) before submitting another graduate application. This will give you sufficient time to demonstrate that you have developed yourself further by gaining additional experience or qualifications. If you have applied within 12 months from the date of your final outcome, we will be unable to process your new application.

Please note that our communication to you with regards to your application is mostly done via email. Hence, would appreciate if you could check your email regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.

You can check the status of your application through our website www.shell.com/careers, by logging on as a returning user and clicking on the 'Application Status' link from the ‘My Application’ page.

If you would like to learn more about Shell, please visit either our global website www.shell.com/careers or our local country careers sites.

Meanwhile, we thank you for the interest you have shown and wish you every success in your future career.

Kind regards,

Shell Recruitment.

@buma2, d Shell advert isn't usually publicized. Don't expect to see any newspaper advert. @bizzle2011 and kainos_k ,follow d steps i put ON PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD. The online form is quite lengthy. There's a section in d form where u state your highest educational qualification. U don't loose anything by applying. If Shell needs you, you will be called for the selection test. Regards.

@donivald,tnx 4 clarity.

@donivald,tnx 4 clarity.

@donivald when u open d link,wich did u apply for? Is it Intership or Shell recruitment day.pls reply

I Applied via Shell Recruitment Day.

I'VE FINALLY GOTTEN A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM SHELL, ACKNOWLEDGING THE RECEIPT OF MY APPLICATION (I applied yesterday night, and got the confirmation email about 20 hours later, so be patent when waiting to receive your own confirmation email).Here's a copy of the confirmation email I received:Your Ref NoXXXXXXXXXXDear XXXXXXX,Thank you for your interest in working for Shell and for taking the time to submit your application through our website.We will now give careful consideration to your application, reviewing your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.Please note that if you have previously applied as a graduate, you must wait at least 12 months from the date of your final outcome (three years following attendance at a Shell Recruitment Day) before submitting another graduate application. This will give you sufficient time to demonstrate that you have developed yourself further by gaining additional experience or qualifications. If you have applied within 12 months from the date of your final outcome, we will be unable to process your new application.Please note that our communication to you with regards to your application is mostly done via email. Hence, would appreciate if you could check your email regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.You can check the status of your application through our website www.shell.com/careers, by logging on as a returning user and clicking on the 'Application Status' link from the ‘My Application’ page.If you would like to learn more about Shell, please visit either our global website www.shell.com/careers or our local country careers sites.Meanwhile, we thank you for the interest you have shown and wish you every success in your future career.Kind regards,Shell Recruitment.
    hello house,please i need help,i earlier applied on shell website on a professional position in the u.k which i did as a result of trier but now that i wanted to apply for local opportunities on the recruitment shell dat they said i have to close my first application before i can apply for graduate opportunity,what shud i do now!!!!!!!!!!Please help

@clever2008, all u need to do is this: USE A DIFFERENT email address from the one you used in your last application. I encountered a similar problem last year,and that method resolved it.
    iHustle likes this.

i.e. Create a new portal account with a DIFFERENT email account.
    iHustle likes this.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 205 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast