+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

And the Journey begins... Goodluck all

Cool Shell petroleum development company - 2012 graduate recruitment exercise commences!

SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - 2012 GRADUATE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE COMMENCES!

Applications for SHELL INTENSIVE GRADUATE PROGRAM (SITP) is now currently ongoing:

TO APPLY, VISIT THIS PAGE: http://www.shell.com/home/content/ca...ly/three_ways/

Then CLICK on "APPLY FOR SHELL RECRUITMENT DAY", create your portal account AND FILL IN THE LENGTHY APPLICATION FORM

GOOD LUCK !

Here's some information about the company (To read in in full, Visit http://www.shell.com/home/content/ab...l/at_a_glance/ ):

Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. Our headquarters are in The Hague, the Netherlands, and our Chief Executive Officer is Peter Voser. The parent company of the Shell group is Royal Dutch Shell plc, which is incorporated in England and Wales.
    Our strategy seeks to reinforce our position as a leader in the oil and gas industry in order to provide a competitive shareholder return while helping to meet global energy demand in a responsible way.
    In Upstream we focus on exploring for new oil and gas reserves and developing major projects where our technology and know-how adds value to the resource holders.

In Downstream our emphasis remains on sustained cash generation from our existing assets and selective investments in growth markets.

Read more about our strategy and major projects.

Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people form the basis of the Shell General Business Principles.

Shell by numbers (figures for 2010)

+ 90 countries where we operate
    ~93,000 number of employees
    48% of our production is natural gas
    16.8 million tonnes of LNG sold (2010)
    3.3 million barrels of gas and oil we produce every day
    43,000 Shell service stations worldwide
    145 billion litres of fuel sold (2010)
    >30 refineries and chemical plants we run

Our businesses

Upstream explores for and extracts crude oil and natural gas.
    Downstream refines, supplies, trades and ships crude worldwide, manufactures and markets a range of products, and produces petrochemicals for industrial customers.
    Projects & Technology manages delivery of Shell’s major projects and drives the research and innovation to create technology solutions.

Financial performance

• Revenue: $368.1 billion
    • Income: $20.5 billion
    • Capital investment: $30.6 billion
    • Investment in research and development: $1 billion

Fast facts for sustainable development

• $2.1 billion spent on developing alternative energies, carbon capture and storage, and on CO2 R&D over the past five years.
    • $13 billion spent on goods and services in 2010 from companies in countries with lower incomes.
    • >$121 million spent on voluntary social investments in 2010.

Re: Shell petroleum development company - 2012 graduate recruitment exercise commence

@all.When I created my online Shell portal account, I got a confirmation mail. However, after submitting my application, I did not get a confirmation mail notifying me of the success of the submission, was it like that for you guys too? PLEASE REPLY, THANKS.

@sallymos,@boshemann and @all.When I created my online Shell portal account, I got a confirmation mail. However, after submitting my application, I did not get a confirmation mail notifying me of the success of the submission, was it like that for you guys too? PLEASE REPLY, THANKS.

Re: Shell petroleum development company - 2012 graduate recruitment exercise commence

Thanks bro.
    I just applied
    Kind Regards,
    Specta Kaydi.

Donivald i dont knw cos i hvnt applied.bt last yr dre was nothin like dat.

@donivald to confirm if u really applied successfully, login to ur page on shell site and check ur status.if really u submitted it u would see in dere in d application status. i hope this help all dat is looking for application successful confirmation mail

@[email protected] thanks 4 d info!!

@sallymos, thanks bro. @stauyi, after submitting my application my APPLICATION STATUS read 'NEW APPLICATION.' I just hope that's all that's required. I'm grateful for your assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post
    SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - 2012 GRADUATE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE COMMENCES!

Applications for SHELL INTENSIVE GRADUATE PROGRAM (SITP) is now currently ongoing:

TO APPLY, VISIT THIS PAGE: http://www.shell.com/home/content/ca...ly/three_ways/

Then CLICK on "APPLY FOR SHELL RECRUITMENT DAY", create your portal account AND FILL IN THE LENGTHY APPLICATION FORM

GOOD LUCK !

Here's some information about the company (To read in in full, Visit http://www.shell.com/home/content/ab...l/at_a_glance/ ):

Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. Our headquarters are in The Hague, the Netherlands, and our Chief Executive Officer is Peter Voser. The parent company of the Shell group is Royal Dutch Shell plc, which is incorporated in England and Wales.
    Our strategy seeks to reinforce our position as a leader in the oil and gas industry in order to provide a competitive shareholder return while helping to meet global energy demand in a responsible way.
    In Upstream we focus on exploring for new oil and gas reserves and developing major projects where our technology and know-how adds value to the resource holders.

In Downstream our emphasis remains on sustained cash generation from our existing assets and selective investments in growth markets.

Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people form the basis of the Shell General Business Principles.

Our businesses

Downstream refines, supplies, trades and ships crude worldwide, manufactures and markets a range of products, and produces petrochemicals for industrial customers.
    Projects & Technology manages delivery of Shell’s major projects and drives the research and innovation to create technology solutions.

Financial performance

• $2.1 billion spent on developing alternative energies, carbon capture and storage, and on CO2 R&D over the past five years.
    • $13 billion spent on goods and services in 2010 from companies in countries with lower incomes.
    Hello, where is this information from please? I just called the SPDC Lagos Office, and they confirmed that there is no recruitment at the moment. I've even checked this with an employee.

Could you please confirm the source of your information - with Shell, you have to wait 12 months each time you apply!

Quote Originally Posted by msteef87 View Post
    Hello, where is this information from please? I just called the SPDC Lagos Office, and they confirmed that there is no recruitment at the moment. I've even checked this with an employee.

Could you please confirm the source of your information - with Shell, you have to wait 12 months each time you apply!
    HMMM, The Online Portal is open, and is accepting applications. Usually, the portal shows a " No available opportunities" message when you attempt to submit an application, but this time around it is accepting submissions. Besides, in 2010 and 2011 the portal opened, just as it has now done, in March of the each year; so this year should be no different. Guys are already submitting applications via the online application portal, so if you like just sit down and fold your arms.

DON'T SAY WE DIDN'T TELL/ADVISE YOU O.

Best Wishes. Regards
    donivald

Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post

GOOD LUCK !

Our businesses

Financial performance

Dude thanks for the post, I have created an account sharply. But please where did you get the info, cos I didn't see any advertisement, and we know shell advert is usually made very very public. Thanks as you enlighten us

@donivald Tanx 4 d info,but is SITP 2 included? The advert 4 ND holders.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast