+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Saipem Hopefuls forum

Saipem Hopefuls forum

Hey Guys! no thread has been opened for this cause. I wrote this test on the Ist of sept nd by the grace of God, am expectant,and my wish is same for every one out there too who participated in one way.

My question should be,has any one had any thing form them? IV or texts as regards the next stage.Pls ur replies will be highly appreciated...08134833526

Re: Saipem Hopefuls forum

God will help you get the job.
    But can some one help me with their website,i've been searching for it for some time now.thanks

Una blood too hot. I told u guys when the test was going to take place, and it did took place at the time i stated.

LOOK GUYS, JUST RELAX, THE INTEREVIEW FOR THE SUCCESSFUL GUYS WILL BE NEXT YEAR FEBRUARY-MARCH, AND FINAL EMPLOYMENT/MEDICALS BY MAY-JUNE.

SO GET ENGAGED IN SOMETHING ELSE WHILE UR TWO HANDS ARE CLOSED AND KNEES FOLDED IN RESPECT TO GOD. BELIEVE THIS OR NOT, THIS IS THE MAP.

OMG! SO TILL FEBRUARY FOR REAL. I THOUGHT I HEARD IT WAS SOONER. STILL VERY HOPEFUL FOR GOD'S TIMING.

Wow!feb-march?!dats a long time 2 wait 4 feedback.well,let's pray,kip our fingers crossed n c how things turn out.but guys,pls if u have any useful info on saipem,post it on this thread.cheers.

they will call for next stage by OCT,2010 OOH NOT NEXT YR FEB/MARCH AS OUR GUY SAYS.
    HOUSE KEEP ON PRAYING.
    J

Guy I believe you.The time fram as stated by the previous guy is something not to rekon with even though its feasible.yet i believe god will skip thier laid down protocols for recritment and hasten somtin this time.If you believe god for this say Amen

well, God will see us through.

Guys if am not mistaking when i did my txt in lag one of the hr guy told us categorically that if one is not been contacted before january that's the end.so my brother let us keep praying oooooo

hed from one of the main HR guys yesterday that they have started shorlisting for the interview which will be holding in Lagos in october,they will start contacting candidates any moment from now.its going to be sooner than you think.just pray hard.

I pray seeg`s information is the correct info cos i bliv feb,2011 is too far.Am trusting GOD for this job and i wish us well.please is the lagos venue for the interview going to be for ph residents?

my friends dont be hasty about wat to come becos what will be is surelly gonna be. leave all for God to deside wen we get to d bridge we shall cross it. dont bother about tomorrow for tomorrow will catter for it self.
    thanks

+ Reply