+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: REQUEST FOR APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NDDC TECHNICAL AIDS CORPS (NTAC)

REQUEST FOR APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NDDC TECHNICAL AIDS CORPS (NTAC)

Hello house, I came across this in the Guardian Newspaper of Tuesday December 15, 2009 page 46.
    The NNDC in an effort to alleviate unemployment among Niger Delta graduates and also to maintain peace in Niger Delta States is seeking to train graduates from Niger Delta States for one month intensive training in Basic computer appreciation,Basic teaching methodology and Work ethics.The one month training commences 1st Feb. 2010.During the one month training they will be paid N30000 after which they will be posted to intrested firms that will engage their services and pay them N15000 thereby making the total minimum payment each month to be N45000.
    The program will last for a maximum of two years and within this period participants are encouraged to look for better places for employment and they find a better place ,the N45000 payment will be stopped.And after the 2yrs any participant that fails to secure employment will only be paid for two months after the 2yrs.
    QUALIFICATION: BSc or HND or any other Higher degree in any Discipline.
    HOW TO APPLY:Obtain the application form frm the commissions' office in your state of origin free of charge.The forms should be filled and submitted to same point of collection within 1wk frm date of this advert.A written test will be conducted for all applicants at the state consultant's offices.Names of successful applicants will be published on notice boards at L.G.A Headquarters and in the Local/National newspapers.
    *If you are not clear about this check the paper I mention above.Wishing YOU ALL the best.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: REQUEST FOR APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NDDC TECHNICAL AIDS CORPS (NTAC)

You can leave the program immediately you find a suitable job for yourself.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

maxweber

Remember this opportunity is open within one week of the advert.The Federal govt. really want peace to return to the Niger Delta.

Re: REQUEST FOR APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NDDC TECHNICAL AIDS CORPS (NTA

what do u mean by peace with N30000 to graduates 4 only one month and 15000 naira subsequently?
    even with dis, u can not find de forms anywhere 4 a period of 1week. this country needs revolution bro. lets pray 4 God interventn. stay cool house
    God has a plan 4 Me

maxweber

@wilfrotech, The first month i.e Feb. 2010 they will be paid N30000 only, then afta that month they will be posted to participating firms or schools that will need their services and this firms/schools will be paying them a minimum of N15000 plus the N30000 the govt. will be paying,totaling a minimum of N45000 monthly for a maximum of two years.The forms are only available in NDDC State offices or their head office in PH Rivers State.

Re: REQUEST FOR APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NDDC TECHNICAL AIDS CORPS (NTA

Bro maybe u get it wrong, they said they (NDDC) only pay N30000 for one month. pls check Monday Vanguard for verification.
    thanx though
    God has a plan 4 Me

Maxweber, tnx alot for the info

Re: REQUEST FOR APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NDDC TECHNICAL AIDS CORPS (NTAC)

Please house, some time last week we dropped d photostat copy of our credentials with a piece of paper which our LGA and phone numbers written on it @ d NDDC office at olu obansanju rd in port Harcourt. Is dis the program they had in mind when asking for our credentials or this is a new racket all together.

maxweber

Wonders shall never end in this country o! A friend of mine whom I told about this NDDC stuff,went to their office in UKWA ABIA STATE and was told that the person giving out the forms is not on sit and so he should come back nextweek becos they will stop issuing forms out on Tuesday 22-12-2009.Just imagine the suprise - They told 'them' that this has beign on for sometime now and they even asked them how they heard about the stuff.I just dey feel for the guy bcos of the kind money wey e spend go NDDC UKWA.If in use the money chop pepper soup,drink Gulder come give me also as his friend,big change for remain.Just imagine wetin Guys dey suffer to see say dem keep demselves busy.Tomorrow anybody wey go join bad gang dem go say in no wan live long.GOD Forbid, that will neva happen.HE will surely see us through.

maxweber

Just try and get your own form and submit it.Who knows it might be a very good opportunity for you.Strictly for Niger Delta states.Minimum of N45000 every month.Confirmed!

+ Reply