+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PZ cussons 3rd stage interview

PZ cussons 3rd stage interview

Please has the house heard from PZ on the 3rd stage interview 4 those who passed the 2nd stage aptitude test? I live far & wouldn't want to come over witout a notification
    I'm optimistic we'll all make it, by His Grace

Re: PZ cussons 3rd stage interview

yeah, heard that some successful candidates were interviewed about 2 weeks ago. I guess they are doing it in batches. I am also waiting. I believe we will be contacted soon. Keep hope alive. Cheers!

PS: Jesus dey come very soon. U don ready at all?

Boy! i just learnt yesterday that those successful of those interviewed two weeks ago had their medical test last week. i dont know what to think. let's just keep faith alive since we were successful with the second stage.

make sure you post any info you get. i'm putting my ears on the ground. cheers!

Yes i can confirm that those who got to the 3rd stage interview have done their medicals.............and are just waiting to be called to resume...............but what's delaying the resumption is what's baffling me..............I no understand and i no just gbadu the level of hanging and waiting at all
    L

@Yakmut: its my candid advice that u dont waste transport. The interview & medicals have been concluded with abt 30 successfuls. Almost every body who succeeded 2 the last stage (individual interview) after the group interview were taken except me and some other person i know. The HR has other personal criteria 4 selection.
    I've left the other side of the story 2 my God.
    If u have not been called after d second stage, just dont rely so much but 2 keep praying & most importantly struggling 4 other opportunities. Your job will definately hit u on the head. God bless Nigeria!

Wow BUU you're the bum! thanks for helping me sleep,atleast i can look else where,thank you guys in naijahotjobs and please keep up the good work

@yakmut: the fact is that everyone who succeeded 2 d last stage, passed d 2nd stage but not everyone who passed d aptitude test was called, especially those living outside Lagos or with a degree less than 2-1 (bcos d other guy that missed it @ d last stage had a 2-2) or may be age barrier. But i think that is what shuld have been considered before the 2nd stage. Apart from that i also think there is an undue criteria of striking a balance among employees of different ethnic group. May be i dont sound clear. But try 2 infer beyond my write-up.
    As 4 those that have gone 4 medicals, congratulations & b rest assured u'll resume b4 the end of the month. After all the company is already spending 4 u. Good luck

@BUU no i don't think there's any need to ask any further and you're ryt i live in abuja and that may be the criteria that wa used to screenme out.but its unfortunate people outside lagos are not given the chance,well i guess i'll have to change the address on my CV

I dont think place of residence was considered in the selection process. I stay in Rivers, but made it to the group interview stage. That group interview is one I will not forget in a hurry. All the 8 of us in the group were great talkers, infact some persons would not even let you fininsh making your point, before they interupt you, polish your point, and present it as theirs. Unfortunately I didnt make it to the final interview, but I am positive that other opportunities are on the way, and the future is definately bright.

@Mitcheli: God'll favor u. I like and salute your courage. God bless us all

Hello pple, trust we r all fine. Pls does anyone have any info since d medicals was done. Anything would do!

for those that passsed the second test and waiting for interview in the second batch.............am sorry to tell you dat we were just meant for substitute in case the they dont get required amnt frm the first batch...........they got wat they want and the successful ones av done medicals and wld resume soon

@kunle70 and olam, pls i did the medicals and have nt heard anything since, pls can someone contact me via 07028838158 if anything comes up or thru [email protected]. thanks

+ Reply