+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: PTDF OVERSEA SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION AT LAST

Re: PTDF OVERSEA SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION AT LAST

thanks for the job well done but you can still apply without having admission letter @ hand, good luck
    Shehujo
    +2348033634041

Haba! N7500.00 is too much na. They want 2 discourage us from buying abi?

Spacyzuma are u serious pls which branch is it truelly out.is 7500 d oficial rate. thanks 4 d info.

lets watch & c.

PTDF

WAZUP, GUILES IN WARRI. GET YOUR SCRATCH CARD AT FIRST BANK OPPOSITE MAIN MARKET. ANY ONE WITH PAST QUESTIONS ON PROCESS ENGINEERING,PLEASE HELP ME AS I STUDIED CHEMICAL ENGINEERING.
    EMAIL : [email protected]

Re: PTDF

do u need transcript before you can filled the online form? cos I am still processing my transcript from my school and its not ready yet

Re: PTDF

2010/2011 OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME [/b]
    In furtherance of its mandate, the PTDF is inviting interested qualified Nigerians to apply for its M.Sc and PhD scholarships in Engineering, Geology, Sciences, and Geosciences in Universities in the United Kingdom for the 2010/2011 session.

Application forms can be accessed online CLICK HERE with a purchase of a scratch card

from designated main branches of First Bank of Nigeria Plc in all state capitals and FCT upon the payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE sum of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira only). Instructions on how to access the forms online are clearly stated on the backside of the cards. The forms can also be accessed through the Scholarship Boards of the 36 States of the Federation and Directorate of Education under the FCDA, Abuja on presentation of First Bank Draft (only) with face value of N1,000.

Applicants are hereby advised to note that only those who meet the requirements below shall be shortlisted and invited for an Electronic Aptitude Test for M.Sc and oral interview for PhD applicants on dates and locations that will be announced in due course. PTDF will assist successful candidates in securing admission into suitable M.Sc courses, while the possession of a valid United Kingdom University Admission Letter is compulsory for all PhD applicants.

MSc REQUIREMENTS

A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an Oil and Gas related field OR a 2.2 with oil and gas industry experience;
    National Youth Service (NYSC) certificate;
    Applicants must be computer literate;
    Possession of O/ level or credit in English language in WAEC,GCE and SSCE; and
    Applicants must not be above 35 years of age

Applicants without credit in English language as in (4) above but possess any of the following may apply

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(i) <!--[endif]-->Test of English language as a foreign language (TOEFL)

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(ii) <!--[endif]-->G.R.E (Graduate Record Examination)

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(iii) <!--[endif]-->GMAT – for Management related courses

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(iv) <!--[endif]--> International English Language Testing system (IELTS)

Applicants are advised to scan copies of the following documents and attach to their online application forms. Please ensure that the size of scanned documents does not exceed 30kb.

First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result;
    NYSC discharge certificate;
    WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO Results or provide PIN numbers on their application forms to enable PTDF view on the relevant authority’s website; and
    Recent Passport Photograph.
    Admission Letter (Only for PhD Applicants)

is there any law that stops is from telling ourselves the price of the scratch or hasn't anyone bought it and in which Bank

ORIGINAL INFO ABOUT PTDF 2010/2011 HAS FINALLY BEEN PUBLISHED

VISIT: http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/index.php?opt...d=97&Itemid=27

@spacyzuma

from the PTDF site, the scratch cards should be N1000. . .so where did you say you bought your card for N7500?. . .abi is that the price for SPECIAL CENTRE?

Good one lenski5a, I'm on it. A 2.2(with experience in oil and gas field) this time around will make the competition tougher, but I'll surely be among the 2010/2011 PTDF scholars by God's grace. Buy your scratch card as soon as possible fellas.
    I'm battle ready be to important and known for good in Nigeria. I'm set to have money and make it work for me.

Sammie, U are great. the scratch cards are not available yet, but they should be anytime soon. I'm not sure as to the admission letter thing but to be on the safer side one should do so

Nice one Sammie...how much is the scratch card people...anyone bought yet?
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast