+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: To prospective ptdf scholars(2010/2011)

Re: TO PROSPECTIVE PTDF SCHOLARS(2010/2011)

Thank u very much my men, Lekan & Ozone! I was only trying to pick a course I think I would do better in the test. Lekan, ur suggestion is invaluable, I think I'll pitch on it.

pls ozone i chose energy systems engineering 4 Msc. under which section am i supposed to answer my discipline questions 4rm?pls help am confused.
    kindly forward the materials to [email protected]
    tanxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi jellyo, u dont need to be confused, just prepare well for the exam ok. The instructions in section B will tell u exactly who is to write what. Moreover, u will have people there to put u through.
    For instance, people who applied for chem. Engr,HSE,env.Engr,Bio fuel design, Maritime operations etc where all be instructed to write d section for Environmental Engr.
    Sounds strange? The PTDF questions r set by Nigerian Dons, they know exactly how to compose and mix the questions to suite all parties involved.
    This should be the least of your worries good friend.See u in UK by september!
    As for all those expecting the materials, its gonna be a brief quide,u will have to download it here please.
    Kind Regards.

I read mechanical Engineering and choose refinery design and operations..which other sections do u think they could bring involving this course?

Hi frank.
    PTDF exam has just 2 sections.
    Section A is the general paper and section B is the part that deals with ur field of study.
    I dont know of yet another section....does this help?

ozon u r doing a gr8 job here. May God bless u and give u d grace to do more. Less I 4get, dat goes 4 lekan 2. Thanks 4 ur help. We nid more of u.

Thanks for your answer.. i did not really structure my question well.. was asking if my own section B questions will be strictly on refinery design and operations?

@ozone tanx a lot.just wanted to knw so dt i'll knw exactly wia to read 4 d section B.will definitely see u in UK by september cos God has written it IJN, Amen.
    Keep up d good work
    God bless

@ ozone Thanks bruv! you've been very helpful to all and sundry in NHJ, wishing to write the exam this year.

Please, for us who chose Safety engineering and risk management ,HSE and Environmental engr., for the choice of courses, which areas do you think we would probably be answering questions from in the section B?
    I would greatly appreciate your kind reply and any materials you may have on them. thanks.

Frank:.....all u need do is to tidy your own course very well. Even if they group u with people from other fields u will balance whatever 'constraint' with your performance in your field which should be enough to see you through...abeg no too stress yourself to read everything in engineering.....guess u will subject urself to unnecessary pressure good friend.

Neeyea: Like I pointed out earlier on (check my old posts please), the grouping is very well organised come to think about it.
    Just do ur job well in environmental management wella. Stuffs in engineering that relates to the environment like;BOD,pollution-Bioremediation,phytoremediation,PH of certain natural environments,basic soil science,.....and ..... (at least integration and differention are excluded,lol). Try ok, the input u will make these 3/4 months preparing will not be a waste.

And to all house members that have shown their appreciation to what is happening here I say thanks and God bless you all.
    Warm Regards.

Nice job Ozone republic. May God grant everyone his/her heart desires this year......................see u guys in UK soon. cheers

@all, I would also like to advice u guys to start applying to various schools in UK (note: seek info about particular programme of ur choice b4 coming here!!...........some institutions here have nothing to offer.....)............

Yhemy4life, please, can you kindly help out with anything os Msc Computing?
    I shall be very grateful bcos i av not seen anything on Computing in this Forum.
    Many thanks and God bless you.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast