+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PETRO-ENERGY RESOURCES RECRUITING TRAINEES

PETRO-ENERGY RESOURCES RECRUITING TRAINEES

HELLO,

PLEASE TRY AND CHECK GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER OF 17TH FEBRUARY,2011.THE COMPANY IS RECRUITING.THEY WANT TO RECRUIT ENGINEERS.
    SO NO SLEEPING ON BICYCLE.

An Oil and Gas Servicing company, located in Port Harcourt and engaged in Oil and Gas business in the fields, is looking for qualified and experienced engineers.

POSITIONS REQUIREMENTS/Qualifications

1. Well Completions Engineer BSC/B.Tech in Petroleum/ Mechanical Engineering

2. Sales/Marketing Engineers BSC/B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering

3. Trainee Engineers BSC/B.Tech in Petroleum, Petrochemical and Mechanical Engineering

Position 1 must have 5years experience in related oil and gas operations e.g (Drilling, Casing, Tubing perforation, Packing, Completion), Knowledge of DOWNHOLE GAUGE, INSTALLATION would be an added advantage.

Position 2 must have 1-2 years Post NYSC experience and a bias in sales and marketing to industrial lighting and fittings, specialty lighting accessories and associated equipment utilized in the oil and gas industry.

Salary: Negotiable and attractive

Send your CV to: [email protected] OR [email protected]

NOT LATER THAN 18th February 2011. Take note it is tomorrow Friday.

Regards.

Re: PETRO-ENERGY RESOURCES RECRUITING TRAINEES

hurry

I doubt if dis outfit is into oil field services. They sound more like a marketing consortium. Any trhose interested can give a try.

...may not have heard of the outfit, but as far as it is from the big Sam, I will give it a big shot, bearing in mind that there are moe Oil and Gas oufits in Nigeria than I can ever keep track of, bearing in mind that the Local Content policy is also in place, any are "springing" up!...lol

Guys notwithstanding who or where the ads are from I think we should always be cautious in applying...............NO ONE IS A SAINT no matter how trusted it might seem or look

Can a civil engr apply to position 3?

Sometimes i wonder how graduates reasoned.Some graduates dont appreciate their other person.I saw this advert on the newspaper
    and i tried to post it here for thousands of our graduates who are not opportuned to get this kind of infos and those who cant afford to
    pay N150 to buy the paper.Please if you doubt the existence of this company,why not google the name on the net and see for yourself,rather than coming here and start creating unnecessary posts.If this company starts to send invitation to candidates,you same people will start asking how and when do they applied for the job.
    May God punish my generation if i post scam vacancy on this site.Please behave like graduates

@sammie77: I really feel ur pain. Its dis kind of disdainful attitude of some of our graduates that make them miss opportunities that are poking them in the eye...1ce again, good one!!!
    O

I wonder if those guys commenting here are really graduates!!! Imagine some1 commenting d "company looks more of marketing consortium"!! When do ur so calld "marketing consortium" started recruiting well completion engineer, petroleum engr,.................? You guys shuld open ur eyes and see that THIS IS ENGINEERING, OIL AND GAS JOBS FORUM.........Thanks jare Engr. Sammie 4 ur efforts so far. True engineering graduates really appreciate ur selfless and commendable sacrifices in getting us updates on current vacancies. May continue to God bless u & ur family.........Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by yhemy4life
    I wonder if those guys commenting here are really graduates!!! Imagine some1 commenting d "company looks more of marketing consortium"!! When do ur so calld "marketing consortium" started recruiting well completion engineer, petroleum engr,.................? You guys shuld open ur eyes and see that THIS IS ENGINEERING, OIL AND GAS JOBS FORUM.........Thanks jare Engr. Sammie 4 ur efforts so far. True engineering graduates really appreciate ur selfless and commendable sacrifices in getting us updates on current vacancies. May God continue to bless u & ur family.........Cheers

Pa sammie, no vex abeg; on behalf of all "graduates"...... no be all of us really go school!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

SAM....No worry yourself ....you are one in a million where we have too many self centered people who can't even add one single value to anything but to citicize.... There is one problem most of us have here and that is we do not get to read news papers or follow the trend of the general polity in the society to see change in structures, reforms and policy. Do many of us understand the PIB bill that would be passed through the senate commitee on petroleum matters is to usher our local companies to take over swamps,onshore and low dept rigs operated by the multi-nationals.These guys are moving to the main deep shore.....So what the hell when you hear names of company you've never heard before, you start shouting and start calling it marketing or scam stuffs....Wake up and ask questions if you are not informed. Also always listen to 7:00 am news on rythm to have an idea of what is going on in the economy......Must you hear exxon mobil, chevron and co always...there lots of good companies that are doing well...Have you heard of frontier oil before? Am sure you would say it's a marketing company.....

Sammie, make u no worry, you know how e dey be, everybody wan talk even when some are talking nonsense, they continue in their folly, so just let them be......no lele!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast