POSITION : Customer Service Assistant (Part Time)
- You are the first point of contact for all customers.
- Your main aim is to interact with all customers (virtual or walk-in).
- Ensure all orders are processed as soon as they are received.
- Delivering exceptional customer service through personal contact with customers;
- Interacting with and assisting customers with enquiries;
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales;
- Processing all customer orders as soon as they are received;
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- Assisting in receiving and stocking procedures, and assisting in merchandising procedures;
- Responding to customer complaints and comments;
- Up to date with the latest movies, cartoons and trends in the party world.
- Ensures proper labeling and signing
- Ensure you maintain all registers
We welcome all applicants from different educational backgrounds with a minimum qualification of OND.
- Expected to be well spoken, articulate and well mannered.
- Dress code – professional
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads accordingly;
- Ability to use the Microsoft package efficiently (particularly MSWord and Excel)
- Customer focus;
- Capacity to grasp new concepts quickly;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
Salary/Bonus and Working Hours
- Hours are dependent on individual stores and season.
- Salary will be negotiated at interview based on qualifications and experience.
Visit www.jobsearchng.org for Free Aptitude Test Questions and Answers, Interview Questions and Tips and daily Job vacancies Download our android app here