+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OANDO TEST FORMAT

OANDO TEST FORMAT

PLS HOUSE ANY ONE WIT ANY USEFUL INFO ON oando test FORMAT. HELP US OUT .GOD BLESS U ALL FOR UR SUPPORT AND GOOD WORK

Re: OANDO TEST FORMAT

i have written the test before (last year to be precise).It was WAEC that conducted the test.Math, english ,quantitative reasoning GMAT is also useful.You need to be very fast.All the best.

Thanks for that info man. it gives us good focusing hoping it comes out that way this time around. thanks
    N

has any one been called 4 d test becos also i apply

House does any one know how much oando pays. pleae reply

Have they started calling for test?
    it's gonna be alright

Naah...I think its too early for them to start calling

thanks femirotimi for the information. God bless you

femirotimi was right.i was fortunate to be among the last 38 standing in last yr Oando GT.the questions were actually set by WAEC as stated by femirotimi and there's this tough Critical Reasoning Analysis part from Unilag (20 questions to be precise) to be answered in 10mins.after that, u will be calld for an interview if u r successfil..if u pass the first interview, u will be sent a mail to participate in SHL online psychometric assessment after which if u r succesful again , u will be called for the last stage Assessment exercise whereby u will av the opportunity to show ur talent in presence of the Top mgt for a whole day..(there's also a last interview after ur meeting with the mgt)...
    Well to cut the long story short, 19 of us were taken....but thank God i am now in one of the highest payin bank..
    so goodluck to u guys....
    Just plan for the worse and hope for the best..

Please house is which areas in the maths was set and also will the discipline test be set at all
    Rem's1

Thanks house for giving naija youths hope..can anyone help with the topics they covered in the maths aspect of the test?.....one love

@kaysmart, how much is their entry pay? For you to have left for a bank, that means there pay is not really much or am I wrong? I also wrote the test last year but I did not meet up with the interview. Out of like 1,500 of us that wrote the test, only 19 people were selected. Imagine that. This describes a typical Nigerian problem.

To all prospective invitees, go and know you current affairs or let me say international affairs very well, in addition to what kaysmart and femirotimi have said. I am not saying that you should go and memorize the names of all the Nigerian Ministers. If you are a local champion i.e all you know about Nigeria, I bet it, you can never pass the test. The likes of Opec member countries, common wealth, ecowas, day of independence of iraq (it can be any other one. Know as many as you can), the former name of chelsea football club, the famous jazz pianist art tatum and so on in that line. Prepare for 25 of this type of question.

Wishing prospective invitees all the best. One love.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

ALL TYPOS FIXED...............
    @kaysmart, how much is their entry pay? For you to have left for a bank, that means their pay is not really much or am I wrong? I also wrote the test last year but I did not meet up with the interview. Out of like 1,500 of us that wrote the test, only 19 people were selected. Imagine that. This describes a typical Nigerian problem.

To all prospective invitees, go and know you current affairs or let me say international affairs very well, in addition to what kaysmart and femirotimi have said. I am not saying that you should go and memorize the names of all the Nigerian Ministers. If you are a local champion i.e all you know about is Nigeria, I bet it, you can never pass the test. The likes of Opec member countries, common wealth, ecowas, day of independence of iraq (it can be any other one. Know as many as you can), the former name of chelsea football club, the famous jazz pianist art tatum and so on in that line. Prepare for 25 of this type of question.

Wishing prospective invitees all the best. One love.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast