+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: OANDO PLC RECRUITING !!!!!!!!

OANDO PLC RECRUITING !!!!!!!!

Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.

POSITION: MANAGER, RETAIL ENGINEERING

REQUIREMENTS:

* 1st degree in Engineering.
    * Membership of Nigeria Society Of Engineers or equivalent.
    * Minimum of 9 -10 years of experience, 5 of which must be in Supervisory or equivalent capacity in a reputable organization.
    * Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics.
    * Architectural & Engineering Design Interpretation.
    * Engineering material, costs & Specifications.
    * Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
    * Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
    * Public Safety and Security – Knowledge of relevant Equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective immediate local environment, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
    * Project Management.
    * Creativity & Innovation.
    * Organization/Administrative competency.
    * Relationship Management.
    * Leadership/Supervisory.
    * Team playing.

Application Closing Date: November 10, 2010

http://www.oando-cvmanager.com/careers/login

..com

Re: OANDO PLC RECRUITING !!!!!!!!

please i have my certificate in pharmacy technician,but i like to work in petroleum industry,if there is any vacancy for me,i will be very grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanwande abiodun
    please i have my certificate in pharmacy technician,but i like to work in petroleum industry,if there is any vacancy for me,i will be very grateful.
    Hi ayanwande abiodun, you don't really need to attach your cv in a public forum like this, scammers also do frequent here looking for potential victims, don't make their jobs easier by dropping your cv here. Hope you understand

Quote Originally Posted by joerisky
    Hi ayanwande abiodun, you don't really need to attach your cv in a public forum like this, scammers also do frequent here looking for potential victims, don't make their jobs easier by dropping your cv here. Hope you understand
    I honestly agree with you on this matter, it is not advisable mate. You've got to be careful in matters like your Resume, apart from this forum. All the best mates.
    You never know what's coming for ya!

yes please be guided!

pls oooooooohhhh am not the one recruiting ....guys/ladies stop clogging my mail with resumes just do what is required and send to the number they provided plssss

Do you know you can make up to $500 daily profit by doing nothing? All you have to do is invest in a reputable company and watch your profit flow into your account Every day.. i invested with them and i am enjoying daily income. join them now and earn daily guaranteed income. http://perfectinvestfund.com//?ref=abiodun

See my latest payment proof below

The amount of 98 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U6980406. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user abiodun.. Date: 01.20.14 17:18. Batch: 46476658.

+ Reply