+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OANDO NOTIFICATION FOR TEST

OANDO NOTIFICATION FOR TEST

Check ur mail box
    All the best
    happy new year

Re: OANDO NOTIFICATION FOR TEST

icjacobz, wat are u trying to do? Plz if you have any useful info, be explicit about.
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Here is the mail. The date and venue is not yet fixed.

RE: Oando Graduate Trainee Programme(GTP)

Thank you for your application. You have been shortlisted for the Oando GTP Program. You will be invited for the aptitude test and the dates will be confirmed in January 2010.

Regards.

BRASS.

Yes! I received the same mail this afternoon.
    Please does anyone has the format of what their test look like?
    Thanks

CONGRATS GUYZ, AYOBAMI WATZ UP, VE U BEEN CALLED. COS, I VE NOT BEEN NOTIFIED, BUT DONT BE PANIC, I BELIEVE THEY VE JUST STARTED CALLING OUR MAIL WILL GET TO US ALONG THE WEEK. WISHING ALL CONGRATULATIONS.

I applied too but not received any mail yet meanwhile,Congratulations to all of u.
    wish u all the best as u prepare for the interview.
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Hi, please how do i apply?

Benochi, application has since closed. Be on the lookout for the next opening.

Benochi, application has since closed. Be on the lookout for the next opening.

HERE IS A LITTLE RESEARCH I DID ON THIS SITE. DIFFERENT GUYS...

oando format
    i did my IT @ oando last year.they set general maths and an essay asking for your opinion. for example i was given a question:if i were the president of nigeria, i should name 5 things i will tackle. the test is simple so dont bother urself. i think the pass mark is 40 for IT, 50 for youth service and 60 for graduates.
    all the
    Read GMAT, then maths, eng., quantitative techniques.
    sentence correction, analogy, meanin of some words that is synonyms, logical reasoning and enuf maths

The test was organised by WAEC,
    I dont suppose there would be any past questions, unless you have some pretty far reaching tendrills,
    but there was quite a lot of question, and very short time; verbal, quantitative, and discipline tests. you would probably not finish them all.

They checked the credentials at the venue of the test, prior to entry, so i am guessing you would have to prepare your speech, i feel they should consider those finishing in February.

Question is set by WAEC, standard questions, then two set of interviews.
    Q.A- 20
    Comprehension- 20
    logical and analytical reasoning- 20
    general knowlegde-, 20
    Each section is 15mins.
    very strict and well organised.

i have written the test before (last year to be precise).It was WAEC that conducted the test.Math, english ,quantitative reasoning GMAT is also useful.You need to be very fast.All the best.

femirotimi was right.i was fortunate to be among the last 38 standing in last yr Oando GT.the questions were actually set by WAEC as stated by femirotimi and there's this tough Critical Reasoning Analysis part from Unilag (20 questions to be precise) to be answered in 10mins.after that, u will be calld for an interview if u r successfil..if u pass the first interview, u will be sent a mail to participate in SHL online psychometric assessment after which if u r succesful again , u will be called for the last stage Assessment exercise whereby u will av the opportunity to show ur talent in presence of the Top mgt for a whole day..(there's also a last interview after ur meeting with the mgt)...
    Well to cut the long story short, 19 of us were taken....but thank God i am now in one of the highest payin bank..
    so goodluck to u guys....
    Just plan for the worse and hope for the best..

@kaysmart, how much is their entry pay? For you to have left for a bank, that means there pay is not really much or am I wrong? I also wrote the test last year but I did not meet up with the interview. Out of like 1,500 of us that wrote the test, only 19 people were selected. Imagine that. This describes a typical Nigerian problem.

To all prospective invitees, go and know you current affairs or let me say international affairs very well, in addition to what kaysmart and femirotimi have said. I am not saying that you should go and memorize the names of all the Nigerian Ministers. If you are a local champion i.e all you know about Nigeria, I bet it, you can never pass the test. The likes of Opec member countries, common wealth, ecowas, day of independence of iraq (it can be any other one. Know as many as you can), the former name of chelsea football club, the famous jazz pianist art tatum and so on in that line. Prepare for 25 of this type of question.

Wishing prospective invitees all the best. One love.

HOPE THIS HELPS

All hope is not Lost

Wishing you guys success.one love house
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

HOW COME THOSE INVITED FOR THE OANDO GTP TEST IS SO FEW?i DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THIS COS THOSE THAT PUT IN FOR THE JOB WERE VERY MUCH AND I MEAN QUALIFIED CANDIDATES.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast