+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: OANDO IS CALLING

jaydude

Well, I share jaydude's viewpoint. Internet connection in Nigeria is not accomodating for any online tests especially those timed. Some will be favored because they have a good internet connection while others will not succeed bcos of poor services. Having it that travelling to Lagos is expensive, risky and stressful so it is that travelling to nearby states will involve any of the above factors. So I suggest that organizations should conduct aptitude tests for employment zone by zone in other to help those who can't afford the money for long distant journies while we pray for GOD'S protection and help for any journey we embark on. And nothing is more than feeling the hardcopy of a test and also experiencing exam conditions which online tests does not provide. There has always been complain in any online test taken in this country due to poor internet connections. So if we want to adopt this system of online test something has to be done first. So Engineers and Computer scientists what do we do? This is a common issue in almost every cybercafe. "This system is slow" "This cyber na rubbish una just dey chop our money" Common talks. Wetin we go do naa...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: jaydude

Quote Originally Posted by maxweber
    .... And nothing is more than feeling the hardcopy of a test and also experiencing exam conditions which online tests does not provide. ...
    In addition to the poor internet access in Nigeria, i totally agree with u on the exam condition stuff. Imagine writing that difficult SHL test in a NOISY cybercafe environment with people walking to and fro. Anyone taking the test in a cafe will definitely be disadvantaged. . .

. . .and also, with the short notice given, Oando no try at all cos most candidates didnt have enuf time b4 the test to find good venues.

Re: OANDO CALLING

Guys internet speed didn't affect the test. It only increases loading time, once loading was complete, the test was running from ur RAM. It was jst a matter of clicking next after answering a question.

Re: OANDO IS CALLING

well well well,when r we goin to be calld?am soooo anxious......wish y'all Gods favour.

yeah, the online thingie makes sense but not to those who had system failures due to incompatibility problems. But i think the arrangement was a success if they address the problems of candidates that got challenges. Pls house any info wrt the assessment results?

Is anybody with an idea of how much Oando is paying their fresh graduate?

guys i got acall & email yesterday regaring D 2nd Stage. Any one with me?

If U guys don't mind sha, i need to know the Oando Gt pay.
    This is to enable me, to be specific to God.
    The Second Stage test maths was Ok, though I dddnt finish and thgen verbal reasoning is ambigious and my fate is with the Almighty.
    One love and may God See Us thru.
    Amin
    cheers

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123