+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: OANDO IS CALLING

Re: OANDO IS CALLING

I have done mine too, and it was OK. When are we expecting the results? All the best.

@All, whats your comment about the online stuff? I think its the best way way to conduct aptitude test instead of centralizing everything in Lagos or what do y'all think? All others should emulate Oando.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

its better,but still got its own disadvantages 4 those who dont have their personal laptops n internet connection.d website even advised against dat b4 d start of d test

yeah it sure is,but it gat its own disadvantages esp 4 those who dnt have their personal systems n connections.we were even warned against dat b4 d test

@ samtex
    the online test has more disadvantages in NIGERIA than advantages. Considering the fact that internet connectivity in nigeria is very very poor, there wouldnt be a level playing ground for all. not everyone has access to fast reliable internet

@jaydude, I concur, but in my own opinion, I think its still better look for a good internet connection than embarking on 12 hours journey or taking a flight to Lagos anytime there is aptitude test. I am based in Lagos though. I'm speaking for those that are not based in Lagos. Imagine how much you will spend if you fly to Abuja to Lagos. Even if you cant afford the flight, you still spend a lot on transport. Apart from the cost implication, what about the risk involved? What if at the end of the day (which is applicable to 99%) the test is not favourable?

gzl

@samtex, I totally support you.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Yes I totally agree with Samtex. If you know that you want to write an online test and your isp is not fast enough you should scout for somewhere, probably a cafe and take the test there. It sure beats travelling all the way to another state. Oando is definitely innovative in that aspect.

in my own case,unlike others,i got a pretty late mail 4rm dem.i got a mail on friday morning,unfortunately phcn struck.started up d gen n my link was very slow cos of d weather...it sounds like a joke,but i would have missed dat test if not for God,i battled wit d connection,my laptop compactibility,n d generator for hours....u guys have a good point though,cos of d distance barrier solved,but wot happened 2 those who clicked on finish n d page was not available..i have a friend whose test endded midway cos of dat....nigeria is not yet in d computer age cos we r just struggling hard 2 meet up.how many cafes have java n even flash players installed in their systems??u need 2 hear d ordeal of some people dat did deeirs in cyber cafes...moreover oando wuld have been able 2 conduct d same test in at least 6 regions in nigeria.........my opinion anyway

well so i guess for those of us that were not invited it's better luck next time.... Wish all ya guys the best of luck

gzl

Oando no do am well o.Abi na bcos I no get shares for their company na im no make dem invite me? Make dem no worry, I go come buy their RIGHTS ISSUE.........lol
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@all,please when shall we be expecting the result of the test?
    God will help the new month
    it's gonna be alright

@baumol, lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast