+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jprince

Topic: NNPC Test Format!

NNPC Test Format!

Please, now that we are receiving I.V for an aptitude and knowledge test, what nature of questions do we xpect?

Re: NNPC Test Format!

Dont really know but can anyone in the house assist?

Hello mates! I guess graduate trainees have got to prepare with basic GMAT Q, some things your course of study, and about NNPC and the petroleum industry. Lads, the main issue now is the clash with PTDF on date. The HOLY SPIRIT will be of great importance on this matter mates! Oops!

wait... PTDF and NNPC test on the same day... This is really a calculated move to reduce the number of test takers if it is truely on the same day. Divine inspiration is needed here.

dis PTDF stuff, some posters read 19th, some 26th. which is which 'cos I wud av love us to lay our hands on all d test dat cud eva come. evn 19th, we have MANTRAC to write. Let's go in2 prayers 'cos d devil is a liar. Time has come, and we must all cross this bridge!

yes oh. we have to pray and i strongly believe one of d exams will be moved since NNPC and PTDF are under the same body.
    In God we trust

Well, I believe it's a personal issue of priority, if u feel a job opportunity in NNPC comes once in a blue moon and u dont think u stand a chance of getting d PTDF schship, u can 4get about PTDF, at least u can always get other schship opportunities. Dont forget dat a masters in UK is no guarantee of getting a good job. But if u r so confident of your preparations for PTDF then u can give up NNPC job opportunity
    thermo likes this.

Let us all pray 2 God, cos i wud lov 2 write both test..ptdf and nnpc..let pray dat God shld touch their heart..cos both are 4 1 body... Let God b truth and devil a liar..

Let us all pray 2 God, cos i wud lov 2 write both test..ptdf and nnpc..let pray dat God shld touch their heart..cos both are 4 1 body... Let God b truth and devil a liar..

+ Reply