+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Topic: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Re: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Quote Originally Posted by tekesaaf View Post
    hav done mine successfully. but i didn't receive any confirmatory mail.
    you guys should help us out now!!!!!!!!!! how did u submit your uploaded documents??

Quote Originally Posted by bayus_2003 View Post
    Pls house...having difficulties uploading my documents(dey are more than 150kb)...any help pls!!
    Open the docs. with Microsoft office picture manager, click on pictures, click on compress, move cursor to the right, click on web doc, click ok, then save with a different name. If your file is in JPEG copy it and in a word document, click on it and enlarge appropriately then save in the format you want either Word or PDF. your files are ready to be uploaded at the recruitment portal.
    Goodluck and Ebele to you! lol
    J

Quote Originally Posted by emmafashagba View Post
    Open the docs. with Microsoft office picture manager, click on pictures, click on compress, move cursor to the right, click on web doc, click ok, then save with a different name. If your file is in JPEG copy it and in a word document, click on it and enlarge appropriately then save in the format you want either Word or PDF. your files are ready to be uploaded at the recruitment portal.
    Goodluck and Ebele to you! lol
    na wa for all of u ooo. am i invisible in this forum or what?

Same thing happen to me,no place for final submission

I guess after uploading of documents.....dats all for d online application.

Resize palaba: scan ur document to JPEG and save it. Re-open it with Paint package and go to Image on the menu bar, there u ll see skew & ...., click on it and reduce 100% to 40% or 50%, then save it again with a new name. Try it !!! Cheers.

@cyrax2012....thnks, got it

Pls Help,
    I mistaKenly uploaded 6 documents. I uploaded thesame document twice(SSCE) and other 4 documents How can i delete one of the document i uploaded twice. I hope they wont use this mistake as a screening agent.

I dEY FEAR OO

some of you should be ashame dat an advert is just 24hrs old of 6wks and you can not take you time to apply you are just rushing urselves into blunders dat might cost you ur application. Please you guy should cool down and package urselves very well b4 apply to aviod nonsense on ur own side.
    Akan A1 and EagerBeaver like this.

LAKPAH, Has it been proven anywhere that if the application is sent on the third or fourth week after the placement of adverts that mistakes will be averted? And does sending the advert today imply 'rushing'? I mean, the young man may just have had a lot of time on his hands. And mistakes are totally and completely human, it coould have bn u making that mistake on your supposed ideal time for sending the application. In otherwords, I dont think this site is here for unnecessary criticism, we should learn to support, condole and rejoice with each other whenever occassions arise. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF!!!
    yimika11 likes this.

@lakpah,I totally A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ absolutely agree wiv you.... †ђξ best words for †ђȋ̝̊̅§ moment... I applied no mail for now,I hav not even uploaded my documents yet,still waiting when †ђξ heat A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ rush comes down then I can upload my stuffs wiv ease.NHJbers if u na like make una no listen,until u na make serious mistakes then una eye go clear.

afta filling d form,i clicked submit.i realy dnt knw whr 2upload doc.pls sme1 shld put me tru on d process.it a grt oportunity dt cant b taken wt levity..pls m wait

For those desiring to compress their PDF files go here http://docupub.com/pdfcompress/ Select Maximum compression. This should do if your PDF is less than 500kb or so. However, if your file is above 500kb then you consider shrinking your original JPEG file here, www.shrinkpictures.com , before converting to PDF. I hope this helps.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast