+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: NLNG WAEC TEST INVITE- 8th March

Re: NLNG WAEC TEST INVITE- 8th March

Hi Keepee, there is no test venue in the UK. I'd suggest you mail them about this concern of yours. Shell made such reconsiderations last year after certain applicants filed their complaints. Goodluck, Keepee.

please house any one that has gmat 2011 should let me know please...

Thank you

same here.I don't have any ideas.can some one help me with the test materials.

Quote Originally Posted by conoil123 View Post
    Mind u;2007 wasn't the last time NLNG conducted recruitment for Graduate trainees,NLNG conducted recruitment 2010 and 2013.As I speak to u,just 28 persons were taken for 2013 recruitment and presently in the UK for training.They left for UK on the 22nd of Feb,I know of 2 pple that were taken.
    @Conoil123, for your information- this test is called "Graduate Trainee". @Galaxian is super-correct. The last time this test was conducted was in 2007. All the rest has either been "Technical Trainee" or something in that regards. @House, 2007 was the last time this kind of test was held. No Graduate Trainee test was conducted in 2010 or 2013. This test is just the beginning. There will be another one after this, called Test 2 in Abuja and Lagos only. This first test is just to reduce the number of applicant from all geopolitical zones. In 2007 (during my time), my zone was at Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic, Zaria. As for the test, the first and last time WAEC conducted this test for NLNG was in 2007, March to be precise. I wrote the test back then and was invited for the test 2. Unfortunately, I couldn't progress to the Interview stage 1. Friends of mine that made it all the way said the process took 18 months all in all. So like I said, this is just the beginning. NLNG recruitment can take a while. So for those invited, please take your opportunity. I wish I had this knowledge and zeal in 2007, it might be just different. It is worth to give it all you gat. You never know. Your certificate year might hinder you the next time there is such an advert. But this is meant for the best of the best. Best wishes for all the invitees and for the few that will go all the way, imbibe the virtue of patience, because you will definitely need it.
    But just to give @Conoil123 some degree of fairness, the exam format looks just like he highlighted. But WAEC is being paid Millions to do this, I doubt if they will go word for word as suggested by conoil123. But to stress my point again, it was in 2007 that the last "Graduate Trainee (all fields)" held. I doubt if last minute purchase of material will help you. The questions are just for those that have a high IQ level and reasoning skills. Mathematics definitely and some GRE kind of words. All the best guys........

pls anybody with softcopy of gmat(Question & Answer) should kndly forward it to my mail ([email protected]). Gracias

Thanks boss

@Magbest, thank you very much for the clarification. You have the information we've been looking for. kindly tell us exactly how the questions are, the different sections and the types of questions to expect both for this very test and the test 2 come. thanks very much in anticipation of your kind cooperation.

All those writting the NLNG test should look for my post on "How to pass the forthcoming NLNG aptitude test". It at the engineering vacancy category. Very important.

@St_jude, like I said it's been 7 years now since the last test. I can't actually remember exactly the questions. I think it should be about four or five sections. But the format then had Maths questions from GMAT, General Maths. The English words were from GRE- that I know for sure because then I was also planning to take my GRE exams. Then some logical questions, quantitative aptitude questions. Spatial orientation-like questions and a few questions from General Science (which was my Major background. I'm sure if yours is engineering or Accounting, then you should expect general random questions). But you will see questions that you just have to think of a logical way out of it. Sometimes, you don't need to calculate much. The answer is just right there. For the test 2, pure maths and English plus specification of discipline. Lets not run to fast. First thing first, Test 1.
    I also think your brain needs to rest prior to the test date. Because most (I said most, not all) of what they will ask, you already know them. They don't need formulas or anything as such, just thinking. Now if your brain is tired before the test, you will be at a disadvantage. All the best bro............
    st_jude likes this.

@Magbest, thank you very much and God Bless you plenty plenty. but if you don't mind, i will like to speak to you o bros. can't ask you to drop ur number here but if you could just send a text to me on this number, 08182269295, i will call you. thanks bro...................

Pls house where is d lagos venue and time for the examination and besides is d exam for hnd/bsc?

@lawrule: You have all the secret of passing NLNG test and you're here begging for groundnut money. Abi u have a 3rd class or even a pass from university. Abi ur ancestors swore that u'll die in abject poverty. By the time I'll apprehend you, you'll tell WAEC where you got their past questions from. thanks for providing ur bank details. thief

where in Uniben in particular will they write the test?? is it there ICT centre or where? cos it is not stated

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast