+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NLNG INTERVIEW CALL!

Re: NLNG INTERVIEW CALL!

HI maxweber, ar u online, av u done it or yet to do, any update
    L

@MOBILO

@MOBILO,I have not done mine yet.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Please does anyone has a number i can call up till now i have not been contacted even i sent a mail and they didn't reply

@maxweber wen is ur, today or tommorow? it should be ending tomorow or next at most, wish u best of luck
    L

@maxweber, calling or emailing them won't solve the problem. could you believe since sept 24, 2009 I wrote test with NLNG for the post of mechanical technical, I've not recieved my test feed back. I've emailing them copule of times, no response from them......I have entrusted everything unto the hands of Almighty GOD. my brother, just remove your mind from it. what will be, will surely be. just forge ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by IYKO
    @maxweber, calling or emailing them won't solve the problem. could you believe since sept 24, 2009 I wrote test with NLNG for the post of mechanical technical, I've not recieved my test feed back. I've emailed them copule of times, no response from them......I have entrusted everything unto the hands of Almighty GOD. my brother, just remove your mind from it. what will be, will surely be. just forge ahead!

Great Advice!

@MOBILO

@MOBILO,Thanks for wishing me good.I wish you success too.I strongly believe that by JAH'S Grace I did not fail the aptitude test.I was surprised when I was informed by the house that they've started inviting for interviews.I wrote mine in PH after which they told us that we will all be notified as regards our performance wheather successful or not.I called two persons that sat 4 the test with me that same day and venue and they told me that they received a -ve mail.I kept checking my email but till date no feedback.After the 3wks I sent them an email but no response till now.Well I have not lose hope.GOD knows the best and HE knows everything.I appreciate good things that's why I've been following all threads created for this issue.@Guys wishing you all success.I hope to join someday,somewhere and somehow.Better days are ahead.REJOICE WITH THOSE WHO REJOICE AND SYMPATHIZE WITH THOSE WHO WEEP.This is a good opportunity may JEHOVAH name be blessed to times indefinite.One love my people..............
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@IYKO

@IYKO, Yes o! what will be must be 'only' by GOD'S Grace.I strongly believe that that people like me who have nobody except the greatest personage in the whole universe JEHOVAH GOD will NEVER be disappointed if and only if we have complete trust in HIM.In JESUS name....AMEN.@Those not sent any feedback believe you will make it.

@voltron

@voltron,You started this thread.I hope you attended the interview despite the said call you recieved.How did it go?I hope it was well and that you're expecting a positive response.I as well as others in the house will like to hear from you.Wishing you the best.One love my people......................

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12