+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NLNG INTERVIEW CALL!

NLNG INTERVIEW CALL!

I received a call 2day supposedly from a guy workin with nlng,tellin me that my interview date has been changed .pls did anyone else receive a similar call? Wat shld i do?go for d new date or the old one?
    Jst ma candid opinion

Re: NLNG INTERVIEW CALL!

I received similar call during their earlier interviews, just stored d no used in calling u and tried to call back. Also, they may send a fresh mail to u on d same. Goodluck

Its like am the only one then?
    Jst ma candid opinion

@voltron

Voltron, I hope you are sure of what you are saying.How will they change ur own date only.If so, you will be the only person they will interview that day(special candidate). Those still expecting feedback,DO NOT LOSE HOPE.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Maxweber u seem to be missing the point am jst seeking for help here and not thoughtless sarcasim
    Jst ma candid opinion

@ voltron take it easy. If the job is yours, it will surely come to u no matter what.

@Voltron

House please help O anyone in similar situation with Voltron should pls offer help or advice
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Please go for the Old date so as to really confirm if there was any change in the date.

Kind Regards.

@voltron

Yes that's what he should do.

Congrats in advance to those that have done the interview.
    Pls house,if you have done it kindly share your experince,having the faith that you have made it already.
    This thread has been one of the most lively in this forum and i don't think it will be wise for it to just die now that we are in a critical stage.If u decide to keep it to yourself,that will not change what has been written down by God.So pls be a source of hope to millions of Nigerians who have so much hope and love for this thread,beleiving as well that you will be called for medicals.
    Remember,the key to success in life is faith!
    The Lord will surely see us through and will grant us our heart desires according to His grace,Amen!
    NLNG,here we come.Can i hear a loud AMEN!?

Please i need the number NLNG use in calling you. til now i've not receive mail whether i fail or pass.
    1 luv great house.

Engr olawale d work is urs.Please send me d number NLNG use in calling u.

@IJIGA

@IJIGA, You are not the only one in this situation.If you were invited through a hard copy invitation check 4 their nos. there.OR better still send them an email tru the email address they used in sending u an email invitation if dat was the means they initially contacted u.Infact, they told us that they would give everybody a feedback but I don't understand why most people hasn't received any response till now.Is it that they passed and that they are slated for next batch?Someone in the house posted that they will interview abt 400 people.But IJIGA where did you write ur own test?I want 2 know if this is perculiar to those who wrote in portharcourt,bcos most guys that wrote in PH are complaining that they have not received any response till now.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast