+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: NLNG ELECTRICAL OFFICER TRAINEE HOPEFULS THREAD

Re: NLNG ELECTRICAL OFFICER TRAINEE HOPEFULS THREAD

Ok guys what's up?just heard february is a tentative date for resumption?any witnesses

@anniwil

Hello guys, I Know it's not being easy waiting but no matter the resumption date the main thing is been alive,healthy and getting the job.Believe you guys are there already.Who knows may be they want to train all trainees together.Interviews for trainee operators starts in Dec. 09.May God help you guys and the aspiring trainee operators.Let JAH'S name be sanctified to times indefinite.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

guys... jost saw d tread after my 40days n 40 nights fastin about ds lng job stuff. i kin of lost hope til i saw ds 1daful tread.....tank God i dint dye fastin atlist wit u guys kipping hope alive.."GOD DEY"....mmmmmhhhh i tot i was d only1 left out!!!!!!!! ....wud welcom a refreshing buzzzzz

...and hey...i wz No. 3 on d list of dose who med d interview on d 1st day...did any lady mek it to d interview d followin day? wud like to knw cos non wz present on d 1st day!!!!!!

@Dallas, u better wait for ur letter before asking for lady in the house. Abey u wan organise who u and am go chop the Arab MONEY when you never pick am? He lafs.

As for my day, sha, no chicka show face.

Hi House!

Omo to God be the Glory was among the lucky 10 to be called....Wow!!what can i say but thanks be to God!!!For all my fellow hopefuls..Let's just keep keepin on..If NLNG wouldn't call u,SHELL,MOBIL,TOTAL,e.t.c will,U may even start making your own millions from your own business soon..All in Good time..I promise to try and keep in touch,the medical's in Bonny throughout next week..One luv!!!

@anniwil

@anniwil, Congrats man.May GOD answer my prayers.Who say better thing no good.but i no easy o.My bros collect five.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@ maxweber,i say a big AMEN!!!!!!/

@anniwil

@anniwil,You're great.I'm having a proper jealousy for 'that'.Pls keep us posted as regards the Medicals.We shall be there someday,sometime and somehow.GOD is our strenght.

Hi frnd,i thank God 4u.i'm happy 4u too.pls can i have ur mobile no?just 2call u 4more info abt d medicals.i was also no. 43 on that interview list.pls u can text me on 08030853360 or mail me on [email protected]. I'll be expecting ur sms or mail. Pls did they call u or mail u or send d invitation through courier service? Thanks

@anniwil congratulations! It seems you are the only lucky person in the house that has been called for medicals,as the rest of us have not gotten the mail.Have they sent you an invitation for medicals via DHL?Pls let the house know.

@ Webstar,10nx very much,To God be the Glory..I wasn't sent a DHL but was sent a mail o!heading for P-town and then to Bonny for the medicals on Monday..Let's see how it goes...Wish u guys all the best,will try and find out if 10 will be all the number they require if i can..Chao!!

I thank God the hints are coming alas about the suspense-bound nlng. Any1 got infos for nlng mechanical technicians? Havent heard any word abt it in the house. Whichever way, God will not withhold any good thing from His people. God will grant to those who still beliv and trust Him for our job placement with nlng. Keep your faith alive. His is the God of all flesh, notin is too hard for Him to do. If u ask me, we're ALL there already. Glory to God.

@anniwil,congratulations,i wud like 2 knw if u did sitp2 cos i saw a post on a thread on NL wit ur username,if u did,pls i will like 2 enquire abt d programme &wen d next app. will start

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast