+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: NLNG ELECTRICAL OFFICER TRAINEE HOPEFULS THREAD

Re: NLNG ELECTRICAL OFFICER TRAINEE HOPEFULS THREAD

Guy is there any medicine to cure this sickness called anxiety?cos am dying of it.Am just disturbed by the delay in things,my friend that is up there working as trainee electrical officer is complaining that they don't want to release them because they lack engineering to change shift they been like close to 6months.anuway lets keeping waiting and believing God.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

Rowebs, ur gist too sweet my body.

Following that, one should think that they should be the ones hurrying things up as per putting us in line to resume immediately. In fact, I'm using this medium to let then know that I'm very ready to resume 'instanta' to relieve those guys in that shift. He laughs!

Sha, I was personaly analysing the whole process myself and came to a conclusion that they might probably want to finish everything test and interview for the other positions before calling us up for the job. At least I'm entitled to my opinion.

Yes, as per the medicine, I use 'anxietymicine tablet'. If you know anybody who waited for so long before Youth Service, he can tell you more about this hard drug. Thank God you are 25yrs, cos if you were more, then it wouldn't work.

Guy, you can laugh it away. It is given everybody concern. We shall all get there (... to then that believe).

One love!

Men guys a hundred gbosas to y'all for livin it up!@ yudiedydx2001,i'll call up fmr Mrs.Nigeria to personally give u a kiss,u've been a darling in terms of info and Spirit.@ Rowebs,dst gist sounds very sweet sha!!!.
    Guys,i'm personally lookin for sm1 to write that test in my place cos i wouldn't be doing it..as my schedule won't allow me..any suggestions??
    Well we'll just keep waitin for that FEDEX man,we gast no choice at least for now.For those who need some info on the upcoming test,just take your time to go thru the entire thread,u'll see the details..
    54 days and still counting......na wa o!!Shey na like ds we go dey dey?

O! ye hopefuls, do you think it is out of place to ginger for 'waiting allowance'? Why I'm saying this is because, someone jus alerted my consciousness that we're already clocking 54days old - 2months salary. I for don take style hammer small mehnn. LOL!

The Manpower Planning and Resources Manager should take note. Abey guys wetin una think?

One love!

TO THOSE OF YOU GUYS THAT HAVE WRITTEN NLNG B4. PLZ,IS THE ELECTRICAL OFFICER TEST FORMAT THE SAME WITH THE PRODUCTION OPERATOR'S? IF NOT, & U GAT IDEA ABT IT,KINDLY GIVE ME THE CLUE AS PER THE PRODUCTION OPERATOR'S FORMAT.

1 LURVE HOTJOBBERS,1 LURVE 9JA PEOPLE
    LURVE YA ALL

@ yudiedydx2001,i second d motion!!!i hope Adedoyin is reading this o!

All in favour and support, say I. He laughs.

One love.

A big 'I' from my end,honourable fellow hopefuls i hail,there is a rumor from a fellow hopeful that the GHRM travelled to Uk thats why we are on the waiting list i dont know how true sha but he better hurry up,cos boys don owe debt becos of NLNG.Pls join me let declare a 3days fast to cast and bind every spirit of delay.one luv
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

how far any latest

All ye hopefuls,the waiting is becoming very agonising but we dont have a choice.I am of the opinion that since other recruitment is on going,that they want to call everyone at once.The HR guys seem to be contradicting themselves each time i call to enquire about the position of things.They always give a date that elapses without anything happening,is it that they are in the dark on the issue or they are just cautious?Well,time will tell.

Well that's y this is naija,here u are allowed to say it's three weeks time when u actually mean three months..I hope it doesn't get to three years(Olorun Maje o!!!).Well Webstar that ur line of reasoning may be true.Let's just hope they will train all the trainees together...When did they even tell the operator candidates they'll be responded to?

@Anniwill, you sound like you didn't write the Operator test even when I remember you saying you were invited.

Sha, they said 4weeks and I think they may act within that time.

I want to enter 2010 as a GREEN/YELLOW staff. God has promised. So they better call me up.

Abey u no feel? He laughs

One love!

@ yudiedydx2001,i left out my chance for anoda person,u know as a gud nigerian..I didn't write the test...But come oh!!!wetin dey hapun?i hope NLNG wants to merge us with the operator trainees and send us to middlesborough,cos i can't wait...u know now?!!2010...MEGA MONEY...e sha amin!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast