+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG ELECTRICAL OFFICER TRAINEE HOPEFULS THREAD

Re: NLNG ELECTRICAL OFFICER TRAINEE HOPEFULS THREAD

Guys let just keep faith,cos God always works in ways we cannot see,and remember no good thing will he withhold from them that believe.whoever He has predestined he will glorify.if believe just say a big AMEN,i guess that will ease the anxiety
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

@ Rowebs,i say A Big Amen,but right now i really can do with a bit more information.I need answers,though i know that God's time's d best.I just need answers from those concerned.My contact still asks me to keep hoping?Is this the antecedents.Meanwhile i'm about 90% sure that's d final stage based on some facts.
    Well i saw that like 2011 ppl have read this thread.It's still well sha!!!

Guyz in the house, I thought i was alone in the boat. Even when it is a fact that what must be must be, the desperation in man still make him be excited. I hold one thing: Let fate decide.

The training manager who I thought will leak something when I called to kno whether the plant operator opening will be an issue he one applys 4 it even as waiting. Believe me, he was very careful in his answers. Infact, everybody seem to be unsure about the list.

Guys, this issue of the final stage, is it coming from a reliable source? I spoke with one of the guys that 'did' last year who said their interview was even with an achievement test. Could ours without such get to the final stage jus like that? To God be the glory if that is our case.

Meanwhile, I gathered that some guys left Naija for their training. Those left over as those of last year have returned. I kno one PTI guy who jus returned from that said training. It follows that WE are next on line.

Sha, I gats make some tight calls next week n then feed the house. Good luck.

Lest I forget, have you seem the way Tuesday and Thursday Guardian hav turned out to be fully for NEWS as no reasonable vacancies show up for a couple of months now. Please let's pray for our country. ONE LOVE.

House,

I will be with them on the 22nd for an interview for the Mechanical technician position which test was conducted recently.

Can anyone alert me on what to expect? I really need to how to prepare. Thank you.
    http://adopoly.ning.com

Hi Don, congrats as u've made it up till this stage. I mean many long for this opportunity to be heard out.

If you rem what your CV was like, be ready to produce that on request. They require ur highest level of focus n intelligence.

Revise on ur HSE. I'm d free type. 07040727770.

Lest I forget, you may decide to leave your wallet behind cos ur trans fare shall be taken care of. He laughs.

To my fellow hopefuls, I no fit shout. The 'waiting' continues. My letter is on the way in Jesus name, Amen!

I jus rem to ask, any trainee electrical hopeful who applied for d trainee plant operator? We gats rub minds on somethings.

One love.

PLEASE YOU GAYS SHOULD STOP ALL THESE DECEPTIVE DISCUSIONS, SO AS TO KEEP PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE.

Come Sattman abi wetin u dey call urself?This is a rubbing of like-minds okay,don't come and talk rubbish into this forum where ppl are discussing sense.What's deceptive abt ds discussions?was it not in this same website the opening for this position was fully detailed?Boiz applied,write test,pass,do interview and come dey wait u come dey yan Okpata here!come take time o!!b4 sumtin do u!!

@ yudiedydx,omo place that call sharp sharp make we no wetin dey hapun,meanwhile u sure abt the PTI guy havin returned from training?and that ur training manager been careful with his answers,can u be more explicit!!

Meanwhile i applied for the Trainee Operator position o!was told to attempt it by an insider there,so i wonda if that was a trap..well God dey,we still dey wait sha,Abi FEDEX don go strike?

thanks for setting up this thread. Iam no. 43 on that list. the interview was ok. iav been praying since then even till now still hoping and believing to receive the white envelope of joy from them. today is 14th of october, yet nothing still. please has anyone got anything from them? pls let me know,......08030853360 is my number.

Let the whole world hear me out now!

Sattman or whatever he calls himself should tender apology to me and the house. In fact, he is lucky I'm a bit less angry now as compared to yesterday when I was posting from my phone and then the battery went off.

Believe me, that was a calculated attempt to disrupt the smooth running of this thread.

Yet, I jus want to ask him there questions so that he could identify the deceit in them:
    (1) Is it that the details Anniwil provided 4 d test is deceptive?
    (2) Is it that the interview did not center on CV as I advised?
    (3) Is it that they did not touch HSE as I said as part of the questions?
    (4) Did they not give trans to all the candidates, #2000 for Lagos guys and others according to ur place?
    (5) What on earth did I provide as wrong info?

Sattman, be warned!

Yea, let me expatiate on the calling. On my interview date, I was called by someone as the training manager, asking whether I was gonna make it - as in coming. From there, any smart person should think that I saved the number and I did.

Now, calling the number to inquire whether applying again was going to jeopardise one's chances. In the course of the call, I chipped in the former interview trying to get something tangible. What I mean by being careful is that he was not straight in answering that part of the call. Cos after said and done, he never opened up as per being specific on when the FEDEX guys would dispatch the stuffs.

As per the call, I place towards the later part of the week so that all for the week may have been decided.

Until then, good luck to my fellow hopefuls. We have waited, we are stil waiting and we shall keep waiting.

One love!

House seems empty as our thread couldn't even make the first page. LOL

The waiting continues. I made the call n unfortunately, my contact told me she's on leave n can't give precise n specific info.

Yet, I gathered one thing: only the topmost management know the exact number for the final list cos my contact was like she is not even so sure of that as it was not made open to them.

At d same time, I think considering her position, she may not be aware of some 'rumors'. Pls the guys that brought the 12 finalist gists, can you consult ur contacts? Maybe there could some useful info as per WHEN?

If you think I worry so much about this stuff, you r not wrong. After all, we are talking about one of the biggest jobs in town n so worth it.

One love.

the waiting continues................hmmn

@ yudie dydx2001,guys e be like say u have taken over well done ehn!!!Was very busy,no shakings sha!!Thanks for the info o!!was very useful..Well as per that 12 thing,i think it still follows o!!!Well The guys have called me for NLNG test for Trainee Operatorand my test is for november 4..Well wish me luck,guys al d best..God dey!

O'l boy, happy 4 u. I'm impressed that u were invited. At least as d big head of our thread. He laughs!

Sha, I wish you all the best. Also, never overlook anything. I mean place yourself as a fresh guy, so that you would employ the same seriousness as before. You understand, I believe. As much as praying for u, pray for us.

Catch ya up there.

One love!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast