+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG ELECTRICAL OFFICER TRAINEE HOPEFULS THREAD

NLNG ELECTRICAL OFFICER TRAINEE HOPEFULS THREAD

hi guys,the judgement week is here.If you were one of the 44 who did the interviews for NLNG Electrical Trainee Officer on 1st,2nd and 3rd September,feel free to buzz in and share the chills,the expectations,rumours,e.t.c.The latest i gather is that is likely gonna be the final stage for the interviews i.e the next stage's medicals.Hmmmmn!one wonders how true that is given the antecedents.Rumour #2's that they need less than 12 of the whole bunch.Interesting shey.What do u fellas think?The third rumour's that the pay package is best classified as "Arab Money"?i.e mindblowing...These are thoughts that have been giving me the Chills,these past three weeks,Guys let's relate!u know u never can tell what's next!!!!Please do respond abeg,let's keep this thread alive!!!

Re: NLNG ELECTRICAL OFFICER TRAINEE HOPEFULS THREAD

Charlie,did u also do the interview?May God hear us sha!!!>For this mata,God go really help us but it's like last year's recruits were taken on merit,or so it seems.Anywayz we are still putting our incense on the altar for this one.God must hear and answer.To the other fellows,una don find anoda jab?make una keep this thread busy now,shuooo!!!!

Anniwil,you've done a great job by putting up this thread,lt will help dose the suspense.I had my interview on the 1st.They said they will keep us posted in two weeks time,but it has exceeded that time frame.Well,GOD will see us through.Let's keep in touch(08035203132).Cheer up,there's goodnews awaiting us.

Brethren, God is in charge and will always see his people through.

hi house, pls since u guys did test as touching the electrical trainee.
    pls i will like to nknow the test format/combination is cos i jst applied for their operator trainee
    and wud like to know wat to xpect

@ emmauneleladisa,
    make dem call u first na!!!!!,shuuuoooo!!!but let me be a gud nigerian.The test is five stages totalling abt 4 hrs inclusive of a 10 min or so break(no food sha!!)
    1.Verbal reasoning( 36 questions for 20 mins)-Dwelling on a technical report/procedural report,you are expected to read several comprehension passages and answer the 36 questions that follow in 20 minutes,so u gotta start taking a course in time management sharp sharp!!!lol..

2.Mechanical Reasoning(36 questions in 20 mins)-Some brain wrattling mechanical questions that i guarantee u will stretch the limits of ur intelligence-Don't forget to appeal for a break after this,i assure you you'll need it.

3.Arithmetic-Some simple maths questions to solve in 10 mins,36 of them.so if u r not good in arithmetic,think again!

4.Spatial Reasoning-The usual turning of shapes in your head,don't say i didn't tell you!(It's 36 questions in 10 mins)!

5.Fault Analysis Test-How i go fit explain this one na!!!this usually takes like 20 mins to understand when the invigilator is explaining and still u end up mixing it up especially when he says the first process with a fault is the correct answer.Well..just look for GMAT process flow charts stuff and use that as a template.I think this may suffice!.I think that one too was 36 questions for 20mins, you bet it's a race against time my brova!but wetin man go do when u know say na #1 highest paying coy for naija wan employ u and a gud one wey wan give beta bread to the discriminated HND holders in naija,na to kill body put o!!!

I hope this is useful....and don't forget to say a prayer for us hopefuls..!All the best!!

To my fellow hopefuls,where una dey?una go church,we need Holy Ghost Fire to make the thing fast fast abi hw una check am? !it's almost a month now!!!Any gist?

It's 28 days and still counting,got in touch with sm1 who works there(though not in HR) and all i got is to be hopeful,the man really tried to assuage my fears about "man know man" stuff,tellin me that he can beat his chest that won't be the case!!!!.The flying eagles loss today really compounded the bad feelings am having...we really need HELP in ds country:going to bed now,just hope i wake up later today with the FEDEX officer at my dooorstep!!!Cheers!!my fellows!God dey!

hopeful lets continue burning the incense to God to make am chap-chap.

still waiting for the FEDEX man
    $B#P

Hello house, this is a lovely thread. Kip d gud work! Pls my question is that is there going to be recruitment for b.sc this year?

@ durodotsam,am not sure of ds year but someone who works at NLNG told me the recruitment for B.Sc's every three years so you could add three yrs to the last exercise they had,but it's likely gonna be next year,from wt i gather.

My fellow hopefuls,no FEDEX officer came to my house today and i have not heard any "consolation" mails have been sent yet.Well let's keep still waiting sha.Meanwhile did any of you guys applied for the Trainee Operator position recently advertised.My source in NLNG told me to go ahead o!The deadline for submission is long over,but i hope that wasn't a costly decision on my part?NLNG na our own!!!BABA GOD DON SIGN AM....meanwhile the waiting continues.........

My dear Anniwil, I really wonder who the consolation message should come from. I think it would be best form someone who has really seen the FEDEX man. He laughs . Unfortunately, no one has.

Sha, I feel 4 u as I understand what it means waiting. I wish to see u up there when we shall sail as the Electricall Officers on duty. What do u think.

My God will c me thru' I so much believe God and so "man know man" or not, God has promised and his will shall prevail in my favour in JESUS NAME, Amen

Men!!!today na 1st of October o!!the waiting continues,does anyone have any suggestions on how to wait without feeling tense?cos really i no wan dull myself o!!!!But personally i'll go on a phone spree now o!!I need response!I hope it won't continue being like this from next week o!!!

Has anyone called anybody yet again?what are they saying?

Guys, I did not participate in the test because i have a degree and am a fresher, but all i have to say is that you should pray fervently for Gods divine favor. If you get the Job, if all the witches in your village attacks you, you will still be rich. The pay is World standard, the welfare is out of this world so pray hard. I know for Electrical officers like you guys you will go home with the kind of money you never dreamt of and the Job is 28-28 Rotation in terms of days.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast