+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Which NLNG calls trainee operators' for interview?

Which NLNG calls trainee operators' for interview?

I have gone through all the replies concerning NLNG calling 4 interviews.Some say they were invited and later disqualified,does that mean they were not carefully selected?Again someone said he recieved a mail saying that NLNG sent it to 'ALL' is he the only person recieving emails?I hope this is a trusted forum PLS let's be sincere.Some has even gone to the extent of calling the recruitment office but till date no reply 'neither positive nor negative'.How come some have not recieved feedback?NLNG keep to their word and I believe they will contact all sucessful ones very soon.Let keep beseeching the giver of every good gift 'JEHOVAH' he certainly answer our prayers.I rest my case
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: Which NLNG calls trainee operators' for interview?

well my guy, quite frustrating waiting 4 weeks to receive a response from the almigthy NLNG. I was among those that has not received any mailed in 2weeks time after the test, but to my suprise; i received mail on (24th november) expressing dt my performance was not up to the required score. i suppose they sent this to those that were not called 4 interview and that has not being contacted after series of emails to NLNG from brilliant graduates whose thought has been clouded by confusion.

Was added that if i care to know my perfomance, there is room for that: arrangement a converstion on phone.
    so to those that has not received mail at all, try check ur mail or keep the search on for GOD'S TIME. (it will surely happen one day)

@emmanueladisa

My guy, I understand how you feel after weeks of expectation.u've already console urself and GOD will bless u one day just trust in him and do what he requires from you.U are truthful and keep it up.But I believe that for those that hasn't recieved any feedback till now, NLNG will certainly give you feedback as they promised.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber

For those that hasn't recieved feedback,someone sent an email to them on 28-11-2009 requesting for a feedback but till now no response from NLNG.Anyone in similar situation?

+ Reply