+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Topic: NLNG calls trainee operators' for interview

@maxweber

House, competency demonstration is it the same as 'assement centre'?Any more info on this please drop......
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber

Sorry, I was to ask if (Competency Demonstration is the same or similar to Assessment Centre)?Thanks for your anticipated contributions on this..... We need to get this sharing of ideas going till the D-days.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber

Remember the interview will determine if one will fit in well as a Production Operator.

Re: NLNG calls trainee operators' for interview

Goodday guys!i just glanced through a bit of this thread and i want to congratulate those that have been called..Anywayz in order not to burst anyone's bubble...U may just need to keep praying.I was called for the Competency/Demonstration interview for the Electrical Officer trainne position on September 3rd,out of 44 none of us have been called or responded to,our guess...they are waiting to conclude the exercise with you guys before callin enmasse.
    An important information,due to the number called for this interview and the limited number that can be recruited,i want to suspect another test before the main interview on that same day to further streamline the number,so i urge y'all to prepare properly esp.process questions.,the Competency/Demonstration stuff was just english,they were primarily concerned with ur CV..a word of caution for those who 'footballed' their age...Pls make sure u can defend it,certificate and otherwise..They definitely would have random process questions during the interview for those who may not have a process background or experience especially the control systems and NLNG process.u should also not forget your basics..especially foundational courses in ur OND & HND.
    For those who may be process-oriented,just be prepared to give a good account of yourself cos the guys there are very sound,so don't try any stunts..As per the HR,work on their core values..I think it used to be Intergrity,Trust,Empathy and caring(or something like that),and get team formation concepts and values at the tip of your finger.All the best guys,Stay well!!

@anniwil

@anniwil. Thanks a lot for the tips.You are great,you are talking from experience and I believe this will help a long way.Gugs prepare hard.Anymore info will be appreciated.

@all...u see,great men fink alike.i tot as much abou dis comptncy demo.
    @maxweber...i mus tell u d orientation of d interview wud not pass everyfin dat me and anniwil av suggested here.d main thing now is for pple to make sure this areas are wel tackled.
    @anniwil...tenks so much dude,for d info.we appreciate.pls,wud want to ask if u'r among d guyz dat were called by lng from PTI for d interview cos a rumour went round dat one of'em has been called immediately d session ended.i donno how tru waz dat.

@ sodiumbond,i was called by LNG yeah..I wouldn't want to disclose the school yet..but u can send me a mail on [email protected] never heard anybody has been called yet sha!!

This is basically to help discuss the upcoming Nlng Trainee Operator interview starting 2moro. Pls those of us dat will hv their's earlier should enlighten d house for d benefit of those whose date will follow thereafter. Wishing all invitees a thrilling success ahead. 1 luv!
    A

@DexterG

Also, I want to wish all invitees success as the interview starts tomorrow 1st Dec. 2009.I wish you all safe journey to the venue.Please remember to sleep well the night b4 your interview date.Be confident,smile and show a humble disposition.Just as DexterG wrote, please,please,please do not fail to share you interview experience with the house.Believe that you are already there.Anymore tips or advice from those who had done competency demonstration interview with NLNG will also be appreciated.Thanks and GOD bless.

@maxweber

Please, share your experience with us.Thanks

Congrats in advance to those that have done the interview.
    Pls house,if you have done it kindly share your experince,having the faith that you have made it already.
    This thread has been one of the most lively in this forum and i don't think it will be wise for it to just die now that we are in a critical stage.If u decide to keep it to yourself,that will not change what has been written down by God.So pls be a source of hope to millions of Nigerians who have so much hope and love for this thread,beleiving as well that you will be called for medicals.
    Remember,the key to success in life is faith!
    The Lord will surely see us through and will grant us our heart desires according to His grace,Amen!
    NLNG,here we come.Can i hear a loud AMEN!?

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345