+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: NLNG calls trainee operators' for interview

@dutmond

@dutmond, It seems you're the only one who recieved the email in your last posting.voltron did u receive such?How come it was not sent to 'ALL' as rightly addressed.I mean to all that wrote the ability test in PH,ABJ & LAG.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: NLNG calls trainee operators' for interview

hello guys I just want to know if any one has received invitation by email only before the negative mail came. as they first sent me email of invitation before the negative one came and have not yet gotten a letter from dhl.

Pls lets try not to misinform d house. I also received d recent mail they sent wit subject "Feedback". If u read tru dat mail as posted by Dutmond then u'll understand dat d mail is 2 those dat ve not gotten any feedback frm Nlng after d test. It was also stated dat if u've received a letter via DHL then it takes precedence to d mail. Dis simply means if u've not gotten any feedback b4 now whether +ve or -ve then u ar not invited 4 d interview. Wishing u all d best!
    A

Congrats to all,whether positive or negative,ur time will surely come,always rem dat.for the competency demonstration,i dont really av any idea,buh i tot of dis quetions.
    What is competency?
    What is demonstration?
    What is d objective of d job?
    In d light of this,i came to a conclusion dat d orientation of dis interview should not be beyond d area of computer skills,identification of major process equipments,functions and operations as regards gas processing,process control,lng processing and any other area as regards this particular field.i knw it shud be similar to chevron's COBRA test.pls,wud want to sound dat what av just said here may not be exactly wat u pple wud see there,just tryin to help a brother.gud luck to ya'all.

Congrats to all,whether positive or negative,ur time will surely come,always rem dat.for the competency demonstration,i dont really av any idea,buh i tot of dis quetions.
    What is competency?
    What is demonstration?
    What is d objective of d job?
    In d light of this,i came to a conclusion dat d orientation of dis interview should not be beyond d area of computer skills,identification of major process equipments,functions and operations as regards gas processing,process control,lng processing and any other area as regards this particular field.i knw it shud be similar to chevron's COBRA test.pls,wud want to sound dat what av just said here may not be exactly wat u pple wud see there,just tryin to help a brother.gud luck to ya'all.

Great minds,great posts.We need more of these contributions.

@DexterG

So DexterG u're trying to tell us that both +ve and -ve recievers were invited for the interview bcos u said that 'if u did not recieve the feedback as posted by dutmond that means you were not invited'.I know of 3 persons that have not recieved neither +ve, -ve, nor the last feedback as posted by dutmond.so what is happening?Does it mean NLNG will not keep to their word by sending feedback to all participants? And how come sodiumbond is congratulating -ve recievers?Is he laughing at them?but I thank him as regards COMPETENCY DEMONSTRATION.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@max i'll advice u read tru d post by dutmond carefully again. I'm not speaking 4 Lng rather i'm trying to xplain wat i read out frm d mail. I'm certain they ain't calling again as regards Trainee Operator. Let me put it dis way, if u received a +ve response whether tru mail or Dhl then u ar qualified 4 d interview disregarding d feedback mail they just sent, but if u received a -ve response either way or u've not gotten any response at all, then it means u ain't called. Hope i made a point? Cheers.
    A

@DexterG

@DexterG from what you posted that means NLNG will not keep to their promise of sending feedbacks to all participants.And 'you are certain that they will not send any feedback to those that has not recieved anything till now'( in the other way u're speaking 4 NLNG ).House believe that you will certainly recieve feedback as they promised.Trust in GOD and do not lean upon your own understanding.....

@maxweber

For those that has not recieved any feedback, believe that something is on the way.Who knows the DHL man may come knocking on your door next week.Do you know that some invitees in the last conducted ability test for Trainee Operators did not recieve email invitation but only recieved hardcopy from DHL?So always trust in GOD.

@ maxweber.....
    See,i dont like it wen pple tend to negate other ppl's words or comments due to d fact dat dey do not undastnd d context of d comment.why shud u post dat am laughing @ d -ve recievers?is it a laughing mata?pls,i want u to realise dat evrybdy cannot work in lng cos u dont even knw if God's plans for u is even more dan lng...dats d essence of ma congrats to d -ve recievers,u shud b grateful in all circumstances of life.so pple shud not fink dats d end of d world wen dey do not av positive feedbacks.i hope u r now clarified abou wat i meant?tenks for tenking me abou d competency demo idea,atleast,so far,its only u dat av said dat.pls,believe dat God is orchestrating ur paths...a message for d -ve recievers.thank u.

Guys wel don. I'm a new memba. I ws calld 4 trani opertr intaviw, i reciv both hard & soft copi invitatn bt a negatv email was recivd on d 24 pls wat do i do?

@sodiumbond

@sodiumbond you are good guy, u've now made ur point more clearer at least for those with -ve feedback.Cheers once more for your COMPETENCY DEMO info. We need more info on that....... House? For s.i.m.e.o.n if really u've recieved a soft and hardcopy of invitation nothing prevents you from attending the interview.May GOD answer our prayers.More on COMPETENCY DEMO pls.......

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast